Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jennifer Lopez's new video...

Mystify

Theirs no doubt Jen looks amazing in all her Vid's

But for me I thought the outfit she did nothing for her hips& thighs I thought they made her look a little chunky, check it out let me know what you thought....

I see Jen resorting to, the Brityney & Christina let's show some big time skin to WIN!!

Then again for 32 + the women is NICE!!

:D

But i thought the Vid SUCKED ASS...Just my thoguht

i was gonna make a post about this last night after watching... :eek: damn that girl can dance! and i don't care what people say about her ass or thighs, she knows how to shaaaake it (plus she's toned so it's not like she's all flab and cellulite), her body is crazy...

i liked the video, i think turned out as a nice hommage

Originally posted by hotbarsbiz

I see Jen resorting to, the Brityney & Christina let's show some big time skin to WIN!!

lol gotta love that ignorant comment.....I think everyone shows skin, and Jennifer Lopez isn't new to it, she has always showed off her body, and what the heck is wrong w/that anyway?

Originally posted by Mystify22

lol gotta love that ignorant comment.....I think everyone shows skin, and Jennifer Lopez isn't new to it, she has always showed off her body, and what the heck is wrong w/that anyway?

I agree that it's nice to show some skin, but there's a line that i think many pop stars are crossing

It's one thing to show off your legs, your boobs, etc. that's sweet.

But when you're dry humping, rubbing crotches, or doing other skanky things and calling it "dancing" , that just loses appeal in my mind :blank:

Originally posted by hotbarsbiz

But for me I thought the outfit she did nothing for her hips& thighs I thought they made her look a little chunky, check it out let me know what you thought....

THEY WERE OUTFITS FROM THE MOVIE FLASHDANCE....I DONT THINK SHE WAS SHOWING OF TOO MUCH SKIN, THIS VID WAS TAME COMPARED TO OTHERS.

I thought it was great.

She busted out!

What she was wearing wasnt supposed to "do something" for her.

It showed her curves and a real womans figure.

She has beautiful shape...not like some of those stick figure actresses/singers/models.

I saw no cellulite and no fat jiggling, she's got a great bod!

:D

Originally posted by jimk29

Not one of her best... I was unaware that any of them were even good.

I agree, she is not one of the most musically talented singers out there, but a few of her other songs are at least upbeat and "feel good" songs...this one is just BLAH.....

IMO, with music, it's not about "being aware that something is good or bad," it's more about personal opinions....I can like some of her songs, but I can also recognize it's not anything special

It's funny someone said something about Jennifer Lopez having lack of imagination.. Jennifer allowed the video producer to come up with the idea for the video. It was done as an homage to Jennifer Beals and the movie itself. its suppose to represent how she had to struggle to get where she is now.

Aside from the fact that I love her. I thought the video was absolutely awesome.. She showed the world that she can dance by doing those steps... Im sorry but what she did was not easy and I highly doubt that many people can do it.

Some might not like her body but she does and she makes it work for her.. AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! :)