Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone go to SiXFlags?> EVER? LOL

Hey!

so my friend from the board, > LOL nikki told me aboout GReaTAdventure opening this weekend, and we were really bored and decided to go, just for the hell of it, and to get outta the City> ya know how that goes<, WELL it was a preaty shitty weekend and it was REALLy cold, but we Hit up a small local bar, told the bartenders how to make cosmos had about 4 cosmos' and then went to the park! (we had another driver with us) LOL

so we get there around 1ish>? and had a preaty fun time, it was the first weekend it was opening, and it was VERY COLD< we smoked a joint on the ferris wheel got nice n high, and Had about 2 Fried Douh's ,aand these spiral french Fries > STONER HEAVEN!

anyway, i cant wait for summer. lol

we really wanted to go on this new rollercaster they have, they Built it right in this part of the old parking lot, it looks REALLY Scarey, and apperently your laying flat on your stomach and hanging down like on there Batman Ride, but instead of your feat hanging, your BODY DOES< while your laying flat on your stomach!

it looked scarey, lol we didint ride it, there was a big sign that said

"Riders Fly April 17th"

lol

u guys ever been there?

:rolleyes::laugh:

OlY>

i love rollercoasters :D

i try to go at least once a year... its a good time esp when u go with one other person so u can just buzz around the whole park and not have to worry about who sits with who :tongue:

but its also fun with a group of people... i wanna go this summer... although the only people i would end up going with arent thrilled with rollercoasters... :worry2:

if u go- i highly recommend NITRO.. especially the front row (i only ride the front row of any rollercoaster :D) and especially at night.. that ride goes out into the trees where there are absolutely no lights :shake::aright:

hahahah Tunnel!!!!

Thays funny, i remember Raver day in like 95? we were all bumping Crystal all day, and fukcing rolling, dancing , and then riding scream machine over n over n over

they have so many new rollercoasters there now!

prob 4-or 5 BIG new ones, its not the way it was back then, now its just ahsit load of coasters, its fun there, lol

Originally posted by jaysea

hahahah Tunnel!!!!

Thays funny, i remember Raver day in like 95? we were all bumping Crystal all day, and fukcing rolling, dancing , and then riding scream machine over n over n over

prob 4-or 5 BIG new ones, its not the way it was back then, now its just ahsit load of coasters, its fun there, lol

I think I was there...

Was Odi spinning?

i diid NITRO! that thing is fucking HIGH!! isent it like one of the tallest ever?, its BIG, i also liked that Green one all the way out back? where your feet hang above the track,, and then that one that shots u to 100mph and threw all the loops, and then u fall backwards into it again, with nothng over your shoulders!

thats was cool,

Been there many times!!

Oh, and if you ever decide to drive through the animal park, don't take your nice new car like my friend did b/c the monkeys crawl all over it!! One tore off his liscence plate cover too...:laugh: Pretty funny story...the monkey tore it off, proceeded to sit on his sun roof and started to chew on it...so my friend started to roll forward and slammed on the breaks...the monkey rolled onto the hood!! We were laughing our asses off - the monkey didn't get hurt btw...but good thing none of the park people saw us!!

we did it to, lol

but my friend's got a leaking sunroof, and the fucking monkey sat on it! then pissed! and it DRIPPED IN!!!!

5 QUEENS in a CAR!! With dripping MONKEY PISS!

NOTCOOL!! he floored it! and shit, the park people gave him a huge Ticket, it was so BAD, SCREAMING, LOL YELLING, Doors opening thenclosing realizing its not safe to do that!!

that was 2 years ago, we never go in it anymore, to Date

:laugh:

i've been there many times. i love it there especailly for the roller coasters its so much fun. i love nitro thats def. the best ride but i can't wait to try out superman the one that your laying down i think its goin to be krazie. woo hoo. i can't wiat.

j =)

Originally posted by jaysea

hahahah Tunnel!!!!

I went to a rave there I think it was '96 or '97 .....I believe it was called "A Day in the Park" ...I HAD TOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!

....here's a picture of me & my best friend on that day :D

sorry its so big...

attachment.php?postid=1412589

You can pass by the Monkey area, I do that generally when I'm there . . . And I HATE the batman and robin ride, got some horrid whiplash. . .Robin (the blue one) is the really bad one, Batman is rideable. . . but I still wouldnt go on either, not worth it.

I went to GA last year for fright fest. I t was really cold out got there at 5 got in for free. We got to ride everything we wanted. We went on Nitro so many times we sat in the same seat over and over and over. The front is the best and if you got to chance to ride it twice or more, change your seats it feels like the same ride it loses its thrill. It is fun never less. When its dead you puff anywhere.

It is better to go on a cold and grey day then a sunny day, so much more freedom.

The safari is the best part, but you need a car that your willing to get messed up. My friend and I use to puff an L on the way there go thru the safari, feeding all the animals. Then drive back to NNJ.

Originally posted by linabina

i love rollercoasters :D

i try to go at least once a year... its a good time esp when u go with one other person so u can just buzz around the whole park and not have to worry about who sits with who :tongue:

but its also fun with a group of people... i wanna go this summer... although the only people i would end up going with arent thrilled with rollercoasters... :worry2:

if u go- i highly recommend NITRO.. especially the front row (i only ride the front row of any rollercoaster :D) and especially at night.. that ride goes out into the trees where there are absolutely no lights :shake::aright:

Incredible Hulk... nuff said... lol :)

"I felt myself starting to... change!"

or whatever the line was before it shoots you out of the tunnel at 4G's