Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Electric Indigo/Feelgood/Scott Henry @ KIND IV, Apr 19

Cousins Productions presents their 4th Annual 420 celebration at Brooklyn's very own Lunatarium, KIND IV on Saturday, April 19th!

Get ready for an all-star line-up including:

ELECTRIC INDIGO (Female Pressure, Austria)

DJ FEELGOOD (Buzz/Fever/Moonshine, L.A.)

SCOTT HENRY (Buzz/Fever, DC)

ADAM X (Sonicgroove, NYC)

CRAIG HARRIS (Cousins, NYC)

3 THE HARD WAY TOUR featuring

FAUST & SHORTEE (The Citizens/Soulmates, Atlanta)

along with the 2002 US DMC Champion

PERSEUS (Turntable Technicians, Providence)

AK 1200 (Planet of the Drums, FL)

DB & DARA (Breakbeat Science, NYC)

J-SMOOTH (GFS, Philly)

PHREE NUGZ (Cousins, NYC) - 100% LIVE Drum 'N' Bass

...plus many more!

$25.00 advance tickets available online at www.ticketweb.com, www.spinfoil.com or Satellite Records. For more advance ticket outlets, directions and more info, call (516) 247-5539.

18 to enter 21 to drink. Eye blazing visuals presented by Virtualom and the funked out VJ LARRY CARLSON. Balloon drop at 4:20 along with free giveaways by High Times Magazine, URB Magazine, Cousins Productions, Phree Nugz / Headhead, Puzzled Productions and Funky Element.

This is our year so come out and represent. 420!

Scott Henry, Feelgood my boys. . .but who the hell is Electric Indigo? Never heard anything about her . . .anybody got any ideas of set times so I can figure out when to get there? I'm taking a bunch of my friends to their "first" raves, I haven't been to a good event in a while, used to goto Buzz every week about 2 years ago. Feelgood and Henry are my boys . . . havent seen them in the longest time.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Scott Henry, Feelgood my boys. . .but who the hell is Electric Indigo? Never heard anything about her . . .anybody got any ideas of set times so I can figure out when to get there? I'm taking a bunch of my friends to their "first" raves, I haven't been to a good event in a while, used to goto Buzz every week about 2 years ago. Feelgood and Henry are my boys . . . havent seen them in the longest time.

wow..Im surprised youve never heard of Electric Indigo....she's beem around for SOOOOOO many years...she's excellent! & this party is gonna be Great! :D Definetely a good party for a "1st time raver" ;)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

....and besides ive never been to Luna..so...hmmm

too bad u have missed all of the good parties that have happened at Luna as well as when the space was bigger without the new addition of: the wall

:( :( :( :(