Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer 2003 Club XS Saturday nights

This summer on Saturday nights Club XS is bringing you the DJ that everyone wanted, including myself!!! Everyone knows on Friday nights it will be "Lil C" as our resident DJ. We will also have special treats for you along with Lil C for quite a few Friday nights all summer long.

Originally posted by thehype

ADV rulez

Hell yea he does. Really smooth and great track selection. Wouldnt mind seeing him at the X'S or any other club down the shore this summer. Cody, always comes through with the suprises in the summer:D :D . I cant wait

My guess is Teo T

or it can be Kirk lopez.

I'll even throw out Ojeda's name because I'm sure he rather spin @ the Jersey shore then Hamptons!!!!!

My opions now:

You guys are fucking up with fridays again!!!

Why? First it was Manny and it was great, he played for the crowd, we all got drunk and it was fun!!!!

Then last year you decided, well lets get rid of manny because it was great on fridays last year!!!!! thats sounds smart!!!!

Santana took over and though out of respect for what manny did the year before, I wasn't a fan, but after a couple of weeks you didn't hear nobody complain because Richie was just plain ssiiicckk!!!!!

Well it seems like you guys think the C dude can due better, maybe it's the whole KTU package he brings with him, I don't know:confused: Why keep changing a good thing????

I can write a book on saturday mistakes!!!!!!

I remember in 2000 that ADV was the dj, wasn't at XS that much because of my contract with Tempts, but from my friends who did go alot and the couple times I went, he was very diffrent and very good and he manged to do this with keeping a % of the crowd happy by playing the summer anthems from that summer(I turn to You, black legend, moving up and so on), but with his own style!!!!!

So what ever, you got rid of him and then came Teo T!!!!!!

There is no question from my carreer in the shore that Teo brought in the most people to Xs. He had a great summer and the place was always pack, but again in 2002 they decided to get rid of another young talented dj and bring in a bigger name like Baez!!!!!! Why?????? I have no fucking clue!!!!!!!!

My 2 cents, bring back Manny on fridays and either Santana or K.Lo for saturdays!!!!!!!!

And if Serge is reading this post, rotate ADV and Teo T for sundays after K.Lo's afternoon's set!!!! I think those two guys are better fits for the Surf Club!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

My guess is Teo T

or it can be Kirk lopez.

I'll even throw out Ojeda's name because I'm sure he rather spin @ the Jersey shore then Hamptons!!!!!

My opions now:

Why? First it was Manny and it was great, he played for the crowd, we all got drunk and it was fun!!!!

Then last year you decided, well lets get rid of manny because it was great on fridays last year!!!!! thats sounds smart!!!!

Santana took over and though out of respect for what manny did the year before, I wasn't a fan, but after a couple of weeks you didn't hear nobody complain because Richie was just plain ssiiicckk!!!!!

Well it seems like you guys think the C dude can due better, maybe it's the whole KTU package he brings with him, I don't know:confused: Why keep changing a good thing????

I remember in 2000 that ADV was the dj, wasn't at XS that much because of my contract with Tempts, but from my friends who did go alot and the couple times I went, he was very diffrent and very good and he manged to do this with keeping a % of the crowd happy by playing the summer anthems from that summer(I turn to You, black legend, moving up and so on)

So what ever, you got rid of him and them came Teo T!!!!!!

There is no question from my carreer in the shore that Teo brought in the most people to Xs. He had a great summer and the place was alwasy pack, but again in 2002 they decided to get rid of another young talented dj and bring in a bigger name like Baez!!!!!! Why?????? I have no fucking clue!!!!!!!!

My 2 cents, bring back Manny on fridays and either Santana or K.Lo for saturdays!!!!!!!!

And if Serge is reading this post, rotate ADV and Teo T for sundays after K.Lo's afternoon's set!!!! I think those two guys are better fits for the Surf Club!!!!!!!

seems like u hit the nail on the head with that one....

Originally posted by cody05

This summer on Saturday nights Club XS is bringing you the DJ that everyone wanted, including myself!!! Everyone knows on Friday nights it will be "Lil C" as our resident DJ. We will also have special treats for you along with Lil C for quite a few Friday nights all summer long.

No love Cody??? I'd figured after the last couple of weeks you'd people down there would like me again!!!

My guess is Teo T

or it can be Kirk lopez.

My opions now:

I remember in 2000 that ADV was the dj, wasn't at XS that much because of my contract with Tempts, but from my friends who did go alot and the couple times I went, he was very diffrent and very good and he manged to do this with keeping a % of the crowd happy by playing the summer anthems from that summer(I turn to You, black legend, moving up and so on), but with his own style!!!!!

There is no question from my carreer in the shore that Teo brought in the most people to Xs. He had a great summer and the place was always pack, but again in 2002 they decided to get rid of another young talented dj and bring in a bigger name like Baez!!!!!! Why?????? I have no fucking clue!!!!!!!!

Now just remember what you said.... You might be in for a little suprise!!! Remember what I said when it is who everyone wanted for Saturday nights.... I wll tell you this and I hope you can figure it out.. He had the most successful party for Saturday nights all winter long!!!

Originally posted by cody05

Now just remember what you said.... You might be in for a little suprise!!! Remember what I said when it is who everyone wanted for Saturday nights.... I wll tell you this and I hope you can figure it out.. He had the most successful party for Saturday nights all winter long!!!

I put my money on Lopez

Guest hotshit

My guess is Teo T

or it can be Kirk lopez.

My opions now:

First of all do you think that XS or any club can just pick and choose anybody they want. It is a business why would Manny the Greek give up Sandbar for XS fridays, think! Theres a lot of money involved in these decisions as well, it goes beyond satisfying some club patron that whines on messageboards. Ojeda rather spin at Jersey shore than the Hamptons?? I hope that is sarcastic. I love the jersey shore but have you ever been to a good party in the hamptons, if not you should try it so you can see there is life beyond temptations. Not only does the Hamptons have some of the hottest chicks in the tristate but all types of celebrities, models are buggin out in the hamptons. People need to relax and face it this summer everyones gonna get drunk, everyones gonna dance and bug the fuck out and some people not all will get laid. In the end it will be a good time, the DJs will be rippin it so quit yer bitchin. No drama intended just speaking reality.