Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This friday.....Dj. Theo (Crobar Aruba)

fostech

This Friday... Lime Bar brings you another night of proper house

music. THE MUZIKA bros. in cunjunction with Carlos Ramirez &

Freddy Montoya are proud to bring Dj. Theo (resident Dj. @ Crobar Aruba)

for his second Miami gig at Lime Bar. Theo played an excellent set

during the conference(Muzika party fri. night)alongside Dj's like

Fair Luke, 16 B. etc..

This time he'll be playing along resident Dj. Oscar Fonseca.

In Aruba, Dj. Theo has played along world renowned Dj's such as

Anthony Pappa

John Creamer

Dj Vibe

Scumfrog

James Holden

John "Quivver" Graham

16b

and Parks and Wilson

to name a few. Don't miss this very special event and check out

Lime Bars future schedule of events packed with some great

international & local talent.

First of all....it looks like you have way too much time on your hands to be writting such studpid, negative, insecure comments that nobody's really interested in reading...

About getting a clue of who Luke Fair is.... I know him personally, have his email, and my friends who are throwing part of the party this friday booked him to play at lime bar during the conference...

so please, go through kindergarden before writting bullshit, and stop wasting people's time including yours....

as for now, have a good night... a pruductive one I hope.

It looks like someone needs to go back to kindergarden to learn how to spell. If you take these message boards so seriously, maybe you shouldn't be so STUDPID, be PRUDUCTIVE and do your WRITTING on some other board.

I didn't know there was a Crobar in aruba? If there is, how come DJ Theo isn't playing Crobar miami?

Originally posted by icup

It looks like someone needs to go back to kindergarden to learn how to spell. If you take these message boards so seriously, maybe you shouldn't be so STUDPID, be PRUDUCTIVE and do your WRITTING on some other board.

I didn't know there was a Crobar in aruba? If there is, how come DJ Theo isn't playing Crobar miami?

What the hells your point?!?!?:blown:

and crobar aruba has nothing too do with crobar miami....do you think that space ibiza is affiliated with space miami? do you think they're residents play here when the two venues have nothing to do with one another?/ idiot!!!! - Your the one coming off mate - Clubs use the same name - its stupid and cheesy in my opinion but they do it.. as for Theo - he opened for me when I played aruba last yr and I must say - He impressed me big star - Go see this boy - you won't be disappointed

enjoy and see you on may 9th for pappa

talk soon

Jon:cool: \\

bliss baby - we're back~

Hey fostech,

I don't think I'll be able to make it out for this, but can you ask Theo a couple of questions for me?

Actually, I may have heard him spin since I was at crobar AUA in December. I think it's the old Club 2000 if I'm not mistaken. I've been going there in Decembers for a long time now. But since I now live in Miami, that will probably be happening a lot less.

These questions are relevant only if he's a resident of the island. Can you ask him how he thinks clubbing has evolved over time in Aruba and if he thinks it's been positive or negative for the island, its residents, and its tourists. I have my own opinions but I would like to get his point of view.

Second, with the exception of this past winter, where I saw that Creamer and Stephane K were scheduled for New Year's Eve, I've never had the pleasure of seeing a well known DJ come down to spin at one of the clubs. Seems to me that since Aruba is, for obvious reasons, a favorite vacation spot for the Dutch, maybe someone should be trying to get Tiesto to spin down there. Maybe he has - I'm not sure. But I would certainly like to see it.

Third, is there a time of the year in Aruba that he finds the clubs most enjoyable, either as a DJ or as a clubber? Again, since I'm only there during December, I don't know what it's like during the rest of the year.

Finally - drugs. I've noticed a huge increase in the amount of drug sales, especially coke and E. I mean, there are so many dealers that hang out at the snack shack across the street from crobar. It's definitely not the same Aruba that I first expereinced as a little kid. What are his views on the proliferation of drug use down there. Is it resident driven, tourist driven, or a little of both?

Sorry, I know it's a lot to ask. But I am very interested to hear his thoughts.