Clubplanet Nightlife Community

opinions on the bacholer?

drmoxx

I like this bachelor better than the last two....he seems modest and humble, unlike the other two who were rather cocky.

Since it's still the beginning, I don't remember any of the girls' names, but there are a few really pretty ones

he seems like a really cool guy, has all the millions and looks and stuff, but the dude cant speak for SHIT, i just think he nervous ( i would probably be the same), he constantly fumbles his sentences up...

but seriously they are no really beautiful girls on this show... (really dont know where they go to find these girls)

peae

jonathan

Originally posted by siceone

you people watch this show?

yes, why??

1) the cat fights that go on between the girls alone makes it worthwhile

2) tits everywhere........some hot girls too

3) to see how stupid regular people can look on tv.

ex. 1st conversation with the guy and they want to marry and have kids with him

The old desperate ho makes me laugh !! LOL

There's this one 30yr.old broad - she is pretty but she soooooo desperate to get married !!

She tells the rich boy - " You know you and I have a connection - and I want to be Mrs. Firestone !! :laugh: SHe should just say - I'm an old gold digger running outta time !

ANd I love how all theses girls say " You're so amazing, I'm in love, we're soul mates " to someone they HARDLY know !!

But my favorite line is " We have a connection " !

Originally posted by lollie60

The old desperate ho makes me laugh !! LOL

There's this one 30yr.old broad - she is pretty but she soooooo desperate to get married !!

She tells the rich boy - " You know you and I have a connection - and I want to be Mrs. Firestone !! :laugh: SHe should just say - I'm an old gold digger running outta time !

ANd I love how all theses girls say " You're so amazing, I'm in love, we're soul mates " to someone they HARDLY know !!

But my favorite line is " We have a connection " !

that's the chick from jersey

how funny was it when she found out he kissed another girl after kissing her, went up to him, and asked "i thought we had a connection" :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by drmoxx

that's the chick from jersey

how funny was it when she found out he kissed another girl after kissing her, went up to him, and asked "i thought we had a connection" :laugh: :laugh:

my gf is a fan of this show, and i watched it last night in its entirety.. its pretty amusing to see these girls fall over this guy.. he seems pretty sincere though.. that one girl, liz (brunette) is a psycho and he needs to drop her immediately!!! the other girl, kirsten, who is apparently the front-runner whom all the girls dislike, seems alright, but now theres these rumors of her not being over her ex-bf and he dropped her off at the airport.. idk.. drama!

:laugh:

Originally posted by chrishaolin

my gf is a fan of this show, and i watched it last night in its entirety.. its pretty amusing to see these girls fall over this guy.. he seems pretty sincere though.. that one girl, liz (brunette) is a psycho and he needs to drop her immediately!!! the other girl, kirsten, who is apparently the front-runner whom all the girls dislike, seems alright, but now theres these rumors of her not being over her ex-bf and he dropped her off at the airport.. idk.. drama!

:laugh:

ladies:

on ur mark, get set, CLAWS OUT...........go

I Watched the show last week and got irriatated at the girls. even more so than trista from the bachelorette (who wouldnt stop crying) they are all gold digging back stabbing twits. that girl amber? was hilarious when she was so trashed at every rose ceremony :laugh: get a grip! and yes liz needs to start prozac or something NOW!

i never watched the first Bachelor but i do think this guy is way better looking than Aaron (bachelor #2)

[and yes liz needs to start prozac or something NOW! ]
:laugh: :laugh:

I think this bachelor is the hottest one yet, but is it just me or do you think he is really cocky??!! i've caught him a couple of times rolling his eyes at some of the girls and having an attitude--granted it may have been warrented, but he is "the bachelor" and should have been a man about it....

speaking of being a man--- doesn't that 30 year old look like one sometimes?! yuck!!