Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your favorite...

xlr8ed

all depends on my mood... but Gin & Tonics are my mainstay ( Hendrick's and tonic especially :drool: )

I'm also a big fan of Jack & Cokes, a 7 & 7 on occassion, and Red Bull and Vodka when I need a little energy and alot of alcohol.

Hey, if you like Hennessy, have you ever tried a sidecar (I think that's what you call it... either that or a boxcar). Hennessy, Triple Sec and a splash of sour mix. I made one for the first time last week and it was damn good!

As for beer, Stella's been a top choice lately, but I usually drink Guiness for strength.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

all depends on my mood... but Gin & Tonics are my mainstay ( Hendrick's and tonic especially :drool: )

I'm also a big fan of Jack & Cokes, a 7 & 7 on occassion, and Red Bull and Vodka when I need a little energy and alot of alcohol.

Hey, if you like Hennessy, have you ever tried a sidecar (I think that's what you call it... either that or a boxcar). Hennessy, Triple Sec and a splash of sour mix. I made one for the first time last week and it was damn good!

As for beer, Stella's been a top choice lately, but I usually drink Guiness for strength.

I'll have to try out the BOXcar...Sounds like it'll put some hair on my nuts..

Side Car I am impressed, a little more cultured then I thought you were my dear friend;) That's actually a very good, STRONG drink!

My favorites include: (in sequential order)

Rasberry Stoli soda with a splash of cranberry and even of a splash of orange

Corona

Guiness

Ummm- favorite drink right now would probablly be a sour apple martini mmmmmmm- so good. (anything with vodka's pretty good)

And beer - i guess it depends on the mood. Coronas and or/Harp (with Rose's lime juice of course) are a staple good in the house of G, Hoegaarden is the new favorite - and lemme tell ya - there's nothing wrong with a dirty hoe either ;)

Oh and Boston Beer Work's blueberry beer definetly gets an honerable mention. :D

Originally posted by prplhz

Side Car I am impressed, a little more cultured then I thought you were my dear friend;) That's actually a very good, STRONG drink!

My favorites include: (in sequential order)

Rasberry Stoli soda with a splash of cranberry and even of a splash of orange

Corona

Guiness

Whatchutalkinbout? I got all the motherfuckin' culture up in this bitch. Downing Saphire martini's like they was Gatorade. Respect.

And if you've ever ordered a round of drinks at the bar and got one for prplhz, it usually goes something like this, "Yeah, I'd like 3 Stella's, a vodka cranberry and a raspberry stoli and soda water with a splash of pinapple, an orange for a garnish, two stirers, and exactly 6 ice cubes." :D:tongue:

fester... Bloody Mary's with wasabi?!? You are a GENIUS! Can't wait to try that out!

Originally posted by whadupg

Ummm- favorite drink right now would probablly be a sour apple martini mmmmmmm- so good. (anything with vodka's pretty good)

And beer - i guess it depends on the mood. Coronas and or/Harp (with Rose's lime juice of course) are a staple good in the house of G, Hoegaarden is the new favorite - and lemme tell ya - there's nothing wrong with a dirty hoe either ;)

Oh and Boston Beer Work's blueberry beer definetly gets an honerable mention. :D

will u please update your sig???

fester... Bloody Mary's with wasabi?!? You are a GENIUS! Can't wait to try that out!

Sunday mornings/afternoons at my house consist of me going to the supermarket for eggs, bacon, sausage,onions, potatoes, and a 64 oz bottle of tomato juice. I then go home and make a huge breakfast and a shitload of bloody mary's for whoever will get up at my house.