Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lol Christina's gut

Mystify

I don't think that the problem here is that she put on some lbs. What bothers me is that she would wear that dress... she must have been fitted for it a while back cause it just doesn't fit any more. She could have worn something better ad you might not have noticed that she was a bit heavier.

What the hell was she thinking wearing that!

oh good i am not the only one who thinks this.. she is still a thin girl.. but she has been gaining weight and on a tiny girl like that it is noticable when she gains 5 lbs.. at least wear something that covers it.. a nice black dress would have concealed that no problem! doesn't she have people that tell her she looks like shit!

Originally posted by dani672

oh good i am not the only one who thinks this.. she is still a thin girl.. but she has been gaining weight and on a tiny girl like that it is noticable when she gains 5 lbs.. at least wear something that covers it.. a nice black dress would have concealed that no problem! doesn't she have people that tell her she looks like shit!

They should be fired.

Originally posted by ninadd

Hahhahhahhahhaha FATTY

attachment.php?postid=1423124

once again, a very poor choice of outfit :eek: , but she is still a healthy size. she has just finally become a woman and outgrown her girlish skinniness. even those women here who aren't exactly "curvy" know what i mean; when you hit her age (if you have, that is) your figure changes in a few ways - it's only natural. i entered college at age 17 as a 34b and graduated at 21 with a 36d. i miss not fitting into some things, but boobs are nice (i always had an ass :laugh: ). christina is now 21.

At least she doesn't look anorexic anymore.... If she wants to put on more weight, that's fine, she just needs to look at herself in the mirror before she heads out and the paparazzi takes pics of her looking like she's pregnant:rolleyes: Would somebody please help her pick out her clothes next time so she won't have her lil gut hanging out?:tongue:

Originally posted by candyrollx69

At least she doesn't look anorexic anymore.... If she wants to put on more weight, that's fine, she just needs to look at herself in the mirror before she heads out and the paparazzi takes pics of her looking like she's pregnant:rolleyes: Would somebody please help her pick out her clothes next time so she won't have her lil gut hanging out?:tongue:

I wouldn't go as far as calling her aneorexic though.... she was very thin, but she looked way better that thin than she does now.

I love Christina no matter what and I think she's gorgeous. I'll agree I don't like the dress either. I can't wait until I see her in concert.....Aug 13th baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, when she was thin people said she was too thin. Now she gained a couple of pounds and people are saying she's too fat. What's up with that?