Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scribbles monthly resident at Level...

Guest saleen351

Level's actually a good venue for Skribble. He may not be as underground as some other DJs, but he's very good on the decks, and at times his track selection consists of a lot of good House music that no one else in SoBe seems to be playing these days. I know that Skribble plays Hip Hop in some of the clubs that book him, and House/Dance music in some of the others. Do you know which style Level wants him to go with?

Level's a huge club, and you've gotta admit it's better to have Skribble there than just another night of the standard top 10 radio Hip Hop hits from 1992-2003...

So on what night of the week is this monthly residency gonna take place?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by CHRles

Level's actually a good venue for Skribble. He may not be as underground as some other DJs, but he's very good on the decks, and at times his track selection consists of a lot of good House music that no one else in SoBe seems to be playing these days. I know that Skribble plays Hip Hop in some of the clubs that book him, and House/Dance music in some of the others. Do you know which style Level wants him to go with?

Level's a huge club, and you've gotta admit it's better to have Skribble there than just another night of the standard top 10 radio Hip Hop hits from 1992-2003...

So on what night of the week is this monthly residency gonna take place?

:aright: :aright: :aright:

if its house, i'll def be there... he pulls mad girls, and produces good tracks. Doubt any person on this board can name his last track which was good... but level is a sick venue with shitty crowd and horrible music...

Hes a NYC boy and I support the america djs over some euro trash dj any day of the week, count me, someone hit me with a comp..

Originally posted by saleen351

but level is a sick venue with shitty crowd and horrible music...

I can't believe you're considering coming out to Level again, Saline!

Horrible music? Maybe you could swing on up to the Mezz and eat a few more of your words, buddy! I got a new demo and drink ticket for ya if you actually show your face;)

BTW: Skribble will begin his monthly residency next Saturday.

Anyone interested in getting on the guestlist this or any Saturday can send me a PM or email me at djfxlive@yahoo.com

Peace,

FX

Originally posted by james954

....anybody else sick of the blatant misuse of the letter s on this board?

liquidS

levelS

pappaS

skribbleS

it's like saying "i like that guy pink floyd".

Dude, we're in Miami. We usually like to pluralize loctaions such as:

Iguanas

Liquids

Marsbars (remember that?)

but level is a sick venue with shitty crowd and horrible music...

...saleen, you obviously haven't hung out in the mezaninne on saturday nights to check out FX.....

Guest saleen351

well, i'll put up a review when i check it out. I hope scribbles goes 1998 on me, with some razor and guido.. He use to blow those tracks up back in the day...

so next sat, i'm gonna try and come out...

But even though I hate level, the venue itself is phat...

but he is playing house right?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by o0djfx0o

You just really freaked me out, Saleen!!!

If this is what I think it is...

clicking on this link should freak everyone else too:

Find out your IP Addy

Glad I'm the only one who sees this info :P

Sorry if everyone else already realizes this...I guess I'm just a bit slower.

Peace,

FX

P.S. Back to the topic at hand....

yea, when i first came upon it, i was pissed till i realized only i could see it, but its still easy to get peoples ips... but anyways it a cool link...

Brian1500, these people are more into euro trash djs.. They see scribbles as a cheese factory since he blew up on mtv... Too bad in the club world success if followed by people claiming you sold out.. I haven't heard him since the abyss / hunka bunka days, and i'm sure with the right promotion, the party could do well..

Honestly Saleen, I honestly don't know what he'll be playing.

This is the press release that was sent to me regarding that new Saturday night:

WONDER

The New Saturday Night at Level

A spectacular NEW SATURDAY night at Level. Wonder is a multi-sensory, mind-blowing experience featuring world class DJ/Producers, high-tech award winning lighting and laser system and one of the most powerful sound systems in the world.

WONDER features monthly performances by our resident DJ/Producer MTV's SCRIBBLE along with DJ Mark Leventhal, House superstar Armand Pena, DJ Touchtone and FX.

Wonder has assembled a team South Beach's hottest promoters and hosts in each of Level's five rooms featuring Hip-Hop, house, R&B and funk. Each room features an exclusive VIP with five star service and ringside seats to the greatest show on earth.

Outrageous entertainers, stunning show girls, a hint of burlesque and dazzling special effects reinvent, the energy of the Moulin Rouge along with the theatrics of Las Vegas's hottest showplaces.

Each week thousands of the most beautiful people from around the world mingle with Miami's sexiest locals and a bevy of superstars, models at WONDER.

The magic commences at ten in the evening as Levels doors open to our world of WONDER. Dress up, dress outrageous, be a star, if even for just a night, join us at the club that defines the South Beach style. See you this Saturday at WONDER

For more information call 305 604 0009

Table reservations 305 531 0VIP

Valet Parking available

guestlist@levelnightclub.com

www.levelnightclub.com