Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good clubs in Miami...?

karch

Hi, me and my friends are going down to Miami in a couple of months. I wanna know what are the hot clubs to go to? I'm from NYC.. any Exit, SF, Twilo, Tunnel...type mega clubs? Plus it has to be 18 and over. I'm 19. Thanks for your help.

Karch

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

i know this is f***ed up, but for some reason i believe that some law was passed that you gotta be 21 or over on sobe on the weekends. i could be wrong, someone help me out...am i thinking of fort lauderdale....or did i totally make this up?. cwm6.gifcwm24.gif

Miami and Lauderdale all 21+ I think you may find an 18+ night in Coconut Grove. Don't expect to hear music anywhere near comparable to Exit, Twilo, or Factory in the Grove though. You really need to hit the mega clubs like Level, Crobar, Space, Shadow Lounge, and Fuel for that type of scene!

thepulse is right. If you want to hear good tunes, the 21+ scene has it. Any 18+ clubs (basically the chili pepper and 609 in coconut groan) usually cater to the lowest common denominator and play booty rap and radio dance music...

DAmnnnn that's messed up!! I thought the laws and everything up here sucked. That's the worst. I wonder why would they make a law like that. Well...does anyone know what like a bunch of 18-20 year olds can do in South Beach? That would come down there for memorial day weekend. Instead of clubs.. How is it like down there?

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

25 for crobar/level

20 for shadow/space

less if you bring some girls.

crobar has an online <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for reduced admission...

if you're just in town for vacation, paying's worth it. I can understand being pissed if you have to pay every time you go...but if you go a lot chances are you know someone and get listed anyways..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived