Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

Chris I found you a job in NYC >>>>>>>>>>>>

CROBAR NYC Apply in person on SATURDAY 11/8/03 or SUNDAY 11/9/03 from 2pm till 8pm at 530 West 28 Street Btw 10th and 11th Avenue

Job Fair positions are for Security, bartenders, waitresses, barbacks, coatchechers, cashiers, doors staff, runners, hostesses, membership staff, reservations

YOU MUST BRING RESUME or you will not be considered.

NO FAXES or PHONE CALLS Please

Thomar once took my coat at a party and he was pretty damn good at it.....can you say "coatchecker"

Originally posted by vicman

i really dont like the minimal shit . . . gets too boring after a while, i.e. after 1 minute.

gimme luke slater, marco carola or sven vath or a plastikman on a bangin' day and vicman is a happy camper!! :D

You and me's gonna get along just fine... :beer:

Best techno party ever: Beyer/Carola/Christian Smith tag action at 2002 DEMF Tronic Treatment party main room -- must have been eight decks going at once, I swear... :jawdrop:

Best techno in-body/out-of-bodyexperience: sitting on a sub at Arc/Vinyl (whichever it was at the time) feeling Mauro Picotto kick in the bass BXR-fanatic style... :spank: I literally got my ass kicked by a dj...

Originally posted by joeygk

Chris I found you a job in NYC >>>>>>>>>>>>

CROBAR NYC Apply in person on SATURDAY 11/8/03 or SUNDAY 11/9/03 from 2pm till 8pm at 530 West 28 Street Btw 10th and 11th Avenue

Job Fair positions are for Security, bartenders, waitresses, barbacks, coatchechers, cashiers, doors staff, runners, hostesses, membership staff, reservations

YOU MUST BRING RESUME or you will not be considered.

NO FAXES or PHONE CALLS Please

Thomar once took my coat at a party and he was pretty damn good at it.....can you say "coatchecker"

actually that sounds like a pretty good gig. figuring i'll be through town soon on the tour i might just do it. now where did i put my copy of "Bullet in the Gun"?

1 Tiësto

2 Paul Van Dyk

3 Armin Van Buuren

4 Sasha

5 John Digweed

6 Ferry Corsten

7 Carl Cox

8 Paul Oakenfold

9 Judge Jules

10 Deep Dish

11 James Zabiela

12 Danny Howells

13 Sander Kleinenberg

14 Steve Lawler

15 Marco V

16 Erick Morillo

17 Mauro Picotto

18 Danny Tenaglia

19 Tall Paul

20 Eddie Halliwell

21 Roger Sanchez

22 Hernan Cattaneo

23 Fergie

24 Johan Gielen

25 Pete Tong

26 Lisa Lashes

27 John OO Fleming

28 Nick Warren

29 Laurent Garnier

30 Lee Burridge

31 Dave Clarke

32 Derrick Carter

33 Richie Hawtin

34 Satoshi Tomiie

35 Christopher Lawrence

36 Adam Feeland

37 Plump DJs

38 Masters At Work

39 Jeff Mills

40 Dave Seaman

41 Sven Vath

42 Gabriel & Dresden

43 Fatboy Slim

44 James Lavelle

45 Umek

46 Seb Fontaine

47 Andre Tanneberger (ATB)

48 Ann Savage

49 Mistress Barbara

50 M.I.K.E.(Push)

51 Lange

52 Hybrid

53 Darren Emerson

54 Andy Farley

55 Lady Dana

56 Max Graham

57 BK

58 Timo Maas

59 Jon Carter

60 Lisa Pin-Up

61 Danny Rampling

62 Mr.Scruff

63 DJ Rush

64 Matt Hardwick

65 Adam Beyer

66 Anthony Pappa

67 Scot Project

68 Donald Glaude

69 Rob Tissera

70 Yoji Biomehanika

71 Andy C

72 Bad Boy Bill

73 Blank & Jones

74 Tidy Boys

75 Lottie

76 James Holden

77 Felix Da Housecat

78 Gilles Peterson

79 Mark Farina

80 Paul Glazby

81 Jonathan Lisle

82 David Morales

83 BT

84 Tim Deluxe

85 2 Many DJs

86 Cosmic Gate

87 Thrillseekers

88 Chris Liebing

89 Layo & Bushwacka

90 Frankie Knuckles

91 Dave Lee/Joey Negro

92 Slam

93 DJ Sneak

94 Cor Fijneman

95 Scott Bond

96 Yousef

97 Graham Gold

98 Guy Ornadel

99 Smokin Jo

100 Marco Carola

TRANCE IN YO' PANTS!

frankly, i'm gutted that i got snobbed, AGAIN!

the only good djs in the Top ten are: Digweed, Deep Dish & Cox.

The list from 2 years ago (when Diggers was no.1) was bang on the money - I don't know what's going on anymore - a lot of the trance jocks are really popular and I guess I can understand that ...........but Van Burren & Corsten????? :confused:

DG - how was the par'tay?!?! Did everyone keep there clothes on? Did anyone throw up in the bathroom? Did any fights break out? Cause it ain't a party unless all 3 of the above take place. In fact Vic & I were gonna come over throw up in your bathroom, get nekked and start a brawl or two just to ensure you party went down proper. :tongue:

Bitch - what did I say? ARC sux - I don't care who is spinnin' it's not worth the time or the money!

*I hope you were thrown out afta you'd been there awhile?!?!

been tossed from a few places however never that hellhole... i hate that place and refuse to go there... went a while back w/ a girl i was digging, for her bday it was aiight just the demographic of clubgoers there is prolly by far the worst ive seen since the late nineties...

DG - how was the par'tay?!?! Did everyone keep there clothes on? Did anyone throw up in the bathroom? Did any fights break out? Cause it ain't a party unless all 3 of the above take place. In fact Vic & I were gonna come over throw up in your bathroom, get nekked and start a brawl or two just to ensure you party went down proper. :tongue:

lol.. i wish you wouldve... pretty good.... lots of girlies... i think atleast 8-10 girls decided to be "ho's" so that was a treat, two girls were the fooktwins from austin powers, one girl was a tennis player, french maids, the matrix chick, lifeguard... lots of trashy/slutty outfits... pretty cool... not very eventful avg party... ppl where coming and going since there were many parties in the neighborhood so it was a new crowd every couple hours... not bad... rather of went out with you guys or out out in general... how was everyone elses holiday???

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol.. i wish you wouldve... pretty good.... lots of girlies... i think atleast 8-10 girls decided to be "ho's" so that was a treat, two girls were the fooktwins from austin powers, one girl was a tennis player, french maids, the matrix chick, lifeguard... lots of trashy/slutty outfits... pretty cool... not very eventful avg party... ppl where coming and going since there were many parties in the neighborhood so it was a new crowd every couple hours... not bad... rather of went out with you guys or out out in general... how was everyone elses holiday???

too bad i was one of the hoes

Bitch - what did I say? ARC sux - I don't care who is spinnin' it's not worth the time or the money!

*I hope you were thrown out afta you'd been there awhile?!?!

yeah i know. it was decent. howells was all over the place (ONCE AGAIN :rolleyes: ) but it was ok. got thrown out around 5:45 or so, at least i go to see some folks before it happened.

someone slap me hard next time i get the grand ole' idea of going back there again.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i got a drunken message from vic & joey on friday night! :love2: then when Rockyblue & I called them back at 2:30 am, Vic told me Joey was passed out! WTF? Say it isn't so! :tongue:

i'm seriously considering not drinking anymore. :(

btw, i ran into adeliz on saturday at arc. did you get another call on saturday from sara?

anyway, the best costume i saw this halloween, or at least the one that made me laugh the most was some black guy dressed in a kobe bryant lakers uni with a blow up doll. :laugh: