Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

D & I were talking about your wedding after party yesterday... "I can't handle this right now and... I can't feel my teeth." :laugh:

Can't wait to see you!

I'm going to have you not feeling your teeth, the entire weekend ;) We need to give that B-Day present a work out... lol

So Friday night, wings and beers or what?

I'm going to have you not feeling your teeth, the entire weekend ;) We need to give that B-Day present a work out... lol

So Friday night, wings and beers or what?

Strawberry Shortcake wants to be used! She is feeling neglected!

Yeah so do you guys want to do something on Friday night (3/10) w/ ms. haze & me? nothing too crazy 'cause we need our strength for Blue Room.

Strawberry Shortcake wants to be used! She is feeling neglected!

Yeah so do you guys want to do something on Friday night (3/10) w/ ms. haze & me? nothing too crazy 'cause we need our strength for Blue Room.

Just maybe a little after work, beers and wings type thing?

I'm looking forward to seeing all of my DC crazy friends...

Kken - Nice, I will look forward to seeing you :) Have a safe trip home! And I'll make sure to bring my finest sweats, only the best for Gina...

Tini - You actually not being able to remember something??? LOL

What's the music BTW?

it's some kind of house but pretty much gay or funky house. definitely no progressive in da hizzy. with the crew that'll be there to ring in tini's three oh, music will just be background noise ;)

it's some kind of house but pretty much gay or funky house. definitely no progressive in da hizzy. with the crew that'll be there to ring in tini's three oh, music will just be background noise ;)

You put it so well! I was hoping to hear some Britney Toxic, though? :laugh:;)

yeah its mostly house & breaks though the dj does play some tunes to satisfy the "can you play some top 40?" tools that frequent adams morgan. On that note however, Tianni & I had a great time singing "Don't Cha" by the Pussycat Dolls at Crank's bday. I think that is around the time things got blurry as hell.