Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

LOL!

ima game for anything next friday after work.

ima guessing ima gonna be hurtin' on sunday morning.

Friday night won't be anything crazy, just want to get together with you fools since I NEVER get down to DC. Want to feel like I don't want to see you for another 2 years by the time I leave Sunday ;)

Anyways, I'm arriving at 10:30am at BWI. Going to take the train to the city, drop my luggage off at Gina's work and walk around the city until work gets out for you all. Hopefully, meeting up with Christian for lunch, if not I'm pretty self sufficient I think I'll be able to get lost, and find myself again in the city. :)

So if whoever just wants to get together for a couple of hours after work, I would love it :)

Ask Rocky, Karishma, Christian and Karen, etc....

Friday night won't be anything crazy, just want to get together with you fools since I NEVER get down to DC. Want to feel like I don't want to see you for another 2 years by the time I leave Sunday ;)

Anyways, I'm arriving at 10:30am at BWI. Going to take the train to the city, drop my luggage off at Gina's work and walk around the city until work gets out for you all. Hopefully, meeting up with Christian for lunch, if not I'm pretty self sufficient I think I'll be able to get lost, and find myself again in the city. :)

So if whoever just wants to get together for a couple of hours after work, I would love it :)

Ask Rocky, Karishma, Christian and Karen, etc....

i had originally taken that day off but since its now D-Day I'm coming in. ugh, annoyed.

you do realize you gotta do 30 tequila shots gina, dontcha?

i guess we can spread them all out among the many party-revelers, but its gotta be 30 shots! lol

if i had 30 shots, i'd be dead. seriously.

i'll do shots of vodka but no tequila. i am not mixing my alcohol. I am old enough to know better and old enough to care.

i'll do shots of vodka but no tequila. i am not mixing my alcohol. I am old enough to know better and old enough to care.

remind when i go get the shots next week to get 1 vodka shot for you! :bounce:

I want to be hanging out with you on Saturday while you are semi-coherent... :laugh: I would die too and I'm like a foot taller then you are ;)

And no ta-kill-ya for me, I'm a vodka girl too :)