Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

:getdown: I'm goin' to get me some humpin' tonight! :getdown:

On another note, my car got broken into yesterday at the train station, stole my radio and trashed the inside of the jeep. NICE! :mad:

ugh that SUCKS. friend of mine had his suv broken into in socal, took radio, laptop, buncha tools. course, he was an idiot for leaving all that in his ride but still SUCKS. hope you have theft insurance!

ugh that SUCKS. friend of mine had his suv broken into in socal, took radio, laptop, buncha tools. course, he was an idiot for leaving all that in his ride but still SUCKS. hope you have theft insurance!

Yeah, but with a $500 deductable, not going to help all that much! :( You better believe I heard a mouth full from my husband last night.

Thanks TB, when it rains it pours I guess :(

good morning! man am i jetlagged...

tried to call ray's yesterday for reservations this week, they are no longer taking any! lol

so its a first come-first serve basis? take a sleeping bag and spend the night outside to be the first one in the following day. lol

I'm going to tenpehn tonight! i'm so excited. i ate at tabaq on Monday night. That was YUM! They have a drink called Fresa (strawberry) and its pureed strawberries, champagne & vodka. POTENT! Tomorrow I'm going to wok'n'roll hehe... its my fave chinese food ever! its been a take gina to dinner for her bday kinda week!

I'm going to tenpehn tonight! i'm so excited. i ate at tabaq on Monday night. That was YUM! They have a drink called Fresa (strawberry) and its pureed strawberries, champagne & vodka. POTENT! Tomorrow I'm going to wok'n'roll hehe... its my fave chinese food ever! its been a take gina to dinner for her bday kinda week!

It's the 5 days of Tini's B-Day, a celebration every night until the actual 3-0 comes around! ;)

ME! Leaving here for lunch and not coming back, what the hell will they do fire me? :laugh:

i think chicago is second only to boston when it comes to st paddys day celebrations. many a times we go straight from office to bar at like 3pm and just drink til midnite lol WASTED.

i think chicago is second only to boston when it comes to st paddys day celebrations. many a times we go straight from office to bar at like 3pm and just drink til midnite lol WASTED.

St. Patty's Day in America was first celebrated in Boston. In the news paper today they are saying something like 40% of the work force will either not come in or will leave after lunch on Friday. They said even worse considering it's a Friday on top of St. Patty's Day :)

dood, you at buzz = drunk in record time.

do they have guinness at buzz?

please.. you can't go to buzz and not get wasted. one drink and you are already seeing double.

Celtic Mix Cocktail

1-½ ounces Scotch

1 ounce Irish whiskey

½ ounce Fresh lemon juice

1 dash Bitters

hmm.. not sure if they'd have bitters at buzz but i think you are covered on the rest... :laugh: