Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

please.. you can't go to buzz and not get wasted. one drink and you are already seeing double.

Celtic Mix Cocktail

1-½ ounces Scotch

1 ounce Irish whiskey

½ ounce Fresh lemon juice

1 dash Bitters

hmm.. not sure if they'd have bitters at buzz but i think you are covered on the rest... :laugh:

i have to write these down and remember them. i never know what to drink when i go out.

so for world cup... what games do we wanna watch? how are matches gonna be broadcast? obvioulsy mexico and south korea are in the mix but who else? the powerhouses?

i say we eat the cuisine of whatever teams are playing that night! we're gonna be so fat by the end of world cup lol

so for world cup... what games do we wanna watch? how are matches gonna be broadcast? obvioulsy mexico and south korea are in the mix but who else? the powerhouses?

i say we eat the cuisine of whatever teams are playing that night! we're gonna be so fat by the end of world cup lol

most of the games will be in the afternoon, i'd say between 12 and 4pm ( ithink its like a 5-6 hour difference?). all games will be live on ESPN, ESPN2, ABC and UNIVISION/TELEMUNDO. dunno if they will show replays, or if they do, what games they will replay.

usually in the first round you can get up to 4 games the same day - that is going to be a helluva lot o' food! lol

to be sincere i havent looked at the schedule to see when each team plays. i'd say just get together on the weekend regardless of who is playing.

Korea plays on: Tuesday 12, Sunday, 18 and Friday 23.

Mexico on: Sunday 11, Friday 16, Wed 21

as for some of the other games I'm lloking fwd in the first round:

June 20- SWE:ENG

June 10- AGR:Ivory Coast

June 21- ARG-HOL

EVERY GAME IN GROUP E: Italy, US, Czech Republic, Ghana 12, 17, and 22nd of June

June 13 - BRA:CROAtia

June 14 - SPA:UKR

and the Korea-France and Mexico-Portugal matches in the first round.

oh yeah, we would probably have to take July 5th off, second semifinal is then. first semifinal is July 4. final is always on a Sunday.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/schedule.html

we can meet up wherever - my house, your house, teriaki's house (cos he has the HDTV :D ) anyone elses house . . .

in ken's defense... that night is a freakin' blur. i love that he left before Carl Cox ever came on... at like 1 or 2 :laugh:

i had two drinks and i was wasted. i knew i was wasted and had to leave around 4. That's an hour after they stopped serving! I was still pretty messed up. I got home and passed out. I woke up when my phone was ringing. It was Andrew and I told him the room was spinning! lol

i am down for big weekend bashes... we have HD now too, just that screen ain't as big as christian's heheh...

WORLD CUP!

need to learn some football chants now hehe

ABC to broadcast 12 World Cup games, other 52 on ESPN or ESPN2

March 15, 2006

BRISTOL, Conn. (AP) -- ABC will televise 12 of the 64 games at this year's World Cup, including the final on July 9 and the first-round matchup between the United States and Italy on June 17.

All of ABC's broadcasts from the tournament in Germany will be on Saturdays and Sundays. ESPN will broadcast 21 games and ESPN2 will televise 31 at the tournament, which starts on June 9.

Because of the six-hour time difference between Germany and EDT, games start at 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. on the East Coast of the United States. All of the ABC, ESPN and ESPN2 broadcasts will be live.

At the last World Cup in Europe, played in France in 1998, ABC broadcast 14 games, ESPN 27 and ESPN2 23.

The 2002 World Cup was played in Japan and South Korea, where there was a 13-hour time difference with the U.S. East Coast. ABC televised just one game live -- the final. ESPN broadcast 16 games live and ESPN2 41, with six games shown only on a delayed broadcast.

All games will be available on high definition -- all though not all cable systems carry HDTV.

Univision has the U.S. Spanish-language broadcast rights.

DC CREW! LAST MAN STANDING! AW YEAH!!

i hearby christen prplhz an honorary member of the DC TP Crew! WOOT!

Thank you Kken and TB, I am both honored and humbled to have been made a member. I don't know what to say but to just take a bow. I will have you both know that I am bowing in my seat as we speak! :laugh:

Thank you Kken and TB, I am both honored and humbled to have been made a member. I don't know what to say but to just take a bow. I will have you both know that I am bowing in my seat as we speak! :laugh:

you represent the northern most part of TP. it use to be NYC but those boys have jumped ship!! GK & Thomar are MIA!