Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

doesnt he get like 4 months of vacation time a year? gotta go somewhere.

you shoulda told him beyer/liebing/vath/hawtin were spinning at the same party - hell you should text him when your in miami at liebings party and tell him hawtin and vath showed up impromptu and are tag teaming! lol

so i forgot my sneakers in the gym again a couple of days ago. moticed it when i woke up this morning and i could not find them. these are the second pair i've lost in the past 2 months. i'm going back to my old gym where i dont forget my sneakers.

now i have to go buy a new pair. :(

so i forgot my sneakers in the gym again a couple of days ago. moticed it when i woke up this morning and i could not find them. these are the second pair i've lost in the past 2 months. i'm going back to my old gym where i dont forget my sneakers.

now i have to go buy a new pair. :(

WOW! That's horrible, how come you keep forgetting them? Have you gone to the gym and asked them if someone returned them to the desk? What would someone want with a smelly pair of sneakers anyways.. ;)

WOW! That's horrible, how come you keep forgetting them? Have you gone to the gym and asked them if someone returned them to the desk? What would someone want with a smelly pair of sneakers anyways.. ;)

there are some shady-ass muthafukas in my gym. they werent in the lost and found, so either someone tok them or they got thrown away.

i have no idea why i keep forgetting them in this gym. it doesnt happen in any other Bally's i go to, just this one i;ve been going to for the past 3 months. i must be in some sort of sneaker vortex when i go there. lol.

i'm going to the mall to get a new pair and going to the gym after work today.

did it get messy?

my power nap raged outta control - fo' realz!

didn't get messy, in fact it ws crowded with mostly spring breakers but there was a good core of people and it was goooood music all night long.

happy hump day ya'll! :getdown: :getdown:

i'm exhausted!

howells went on at 11 pm and i left shortly after 10 am and he was still going. I'm told he only went on for a little while longer after that though. He spun dark & dirty techno for most of his set. Be still my heart!

favorite party for me was the AM Only party at Nocturnal. First off, that place is AWESOME! Its right next to Space and hella cheaper! I heard PvD was $75 at the door! Yeah, no thanks. Hawtin v. Beyer on the terrace was the set of the conference for me. Andreas is SO jealous! I was texting him because I knew he'd be one of the few folks who would appreciate it. Every dj on that terrace was phenominal. Each time each one of them took the decks, it got better & better. Misstress Barbara back in full techno mode. She was bangin' it out. Green Velvet did a live set. OMG! He was insane! When he performed Shiny Disco Balls, I thought the crowd was going to lose it. I was lovin' Josh Wink spinning a hard techno set instead of the gay ass house he sometimes spins!

It hurts me to admit this but I think Adam Beyer has dethroned Liebing in my heart!!

LOL!!!! no more Liebing?

so i get a sense that overall this year conference was better than last year. that AM party is one that i definitely would have wanted to go to. did you take lotsa pics?

i didn't say no more liebing! i still LOVE him! But Adam Beyer was AWESOME!!! I didn't take many pics. Honestly, the music was so damn good, I didn't want to bother with my phone or camera. I did get this gem though...

IMG_3061.jpg