Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

i'll go to baseball games!

wtf, i thought we were going to go to some soccer games... can we do that eventually? when the hell does the season start? did i miss it? lol

DO IT! :In my most masculine voice: ;) I love basseball :)

just found out that i gotta find a new place to live by june. owners of the house finally decided to sell. goddam i hate moving. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

craigslist time!

think you'll get your own place or do a roommate thing again?

craigslist time!

think you'll get your own place or do a roommate thing again?

i know, i already started looking around yesterday. gonna check on the post today and see what else is out there.

roomate - its cheaper that way. one of the roomates is defintely staying in DC. another one is thinking of going back to NY and the boyfriend, who is the other roomate, i have no idea what the guy is planning. hopefully we can find something in MoCo.

what happened to your car seats? :shaky:

i have to talk with the roomates and see the whole housing thing - i might have to spend part of the weekend looking for housing. lets see towards the middle of the week and see how everything looks. we could hit up little italy in b'more after the game and pig out on italian food.

my seats are fine, just want better ones. well my drivers seat has a broke left lip so it always feels like i'm sliding out of the seat, which sucks and kills my back. so i'm on the prowl for a set of tan leather vw seats to be had for $200 or less hehe.

what happened to your car seats? :shaky:

i have to talk with the roomates and see the whole housing thing - i might have to spend part of the weekend looking for housing. lets see towards the middle of the week and see how everything looks. we could hit up little italy in b'more after the game and pig out on italian food.

i went to the italian market in philly on saturday... pasta! i also had yummy italian in miami. i think i alraedy pigged out on italian food! but who am I kidding? i'll eat more.

i went to the italian market in philly on saturday... pasta! i also had yummy italian in miami. i think i alraedy pigged out on italian food! but who am I kidding? i'll eat more.

i always hit up Vaccaro's when i go to b'more and pig out on italian pastries and gelato - gawd i <3 that place. :bounce: