Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

so i'm gonna go see a place today in potomac - God i hate moving. gonna see another place on monday up in wheaton - God i really hate moving.

in potomac i'd probably be the only latino on the block, in wheaton i'd fit right with the puerto ricans, mexicans and the entire country of el salvador there.

the boys of room 138 (my room) said they were walking passed crobar (where oakie was) at 4:30 and they were able to get in for free. that's the only reason they saw the last 30 minutes of oakenfold's set. whatever dudes. you have trance in your pants. its okay.

they all need to come out of the trance closet.

woo hoo! i can watch lost! partied moved! i think a lot of folks were getting it on in the summer in the 70s 'cause there are a whole lotta bdays in the spring! i have 2 this week!

i thought that was always the rationale for all the b'days from august to october - people were bored staying inside from the cold weather and just made babies. in my company over 1/3 of the people here have their b'days in august-september. horny fookers!

you should move closer to the city vic.

anything closer to the city than bethesda would be chevy chase.

i'm also thinking of moving back to silver spring - i would save $ on my commuting and parking costs! :bounce:

i just wanna live in a house, have a lawn and a back yard, with space to move around - hopefully where one of the roomates has a big screen HD TV with all the soccer channels set up in the living room, lol.