Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

We are happy to announce the grand opening of the all new weekly GODSKITCHEN Saturdays @ Ikon!

Saturday, the 14th of August 2004:

Level 1

Main Floor:

DARREN EMERSON

SUPREME BEINGS OF LEISURE

BRENDEN BENKE

DAVID JOSEPHS

afterhours with EDDIE BAEZ

Level 3

Pink Room:

JASON JOLLINS

after hours with DJ ZIGGY

Sky Lounge (rooftop)

CLEVELAND

i didn't watch b/c they aired the match 2 hours after it was completed ---- i watched the live scores on the internet --- fokkin' ESPN --- Rog won in str8 sets --- fokkin' andy is such a duche bag ---- why won't he just beat him already --- I'm so over Federer - I always route for the underdog and this guy just won't loose! :mad:

why is it that whenever i interview i always get a really crap person and a cool one. unfortunately, the crap one is always the cool one's boss :mad:

'cos the crap one will probably be your boss as well.

we'll keep 'dem fingers crossed for t-bone!

so today's my first day at the new job (peace out morgan stanley) anywhoo -- i just scoped out the vending machines --- all the bags of chips are only 25 cents --- and the candy bars are only 40 cents ---- but get this there are 4 differnt kinds of chex mix --- seriously VIC would have fallen on the floor and had an orgasm --- we're talking chex mix a'plentiful and all for only .25cents --- ROKK ON!

so today's my first day at the new job (peace out morgan stanley) anywhoo -- i just scoped out the vending machines --- all the bags of chips are only 25 cents --- and the candy bars are only 40 cents ---- but get this there are 4 differnt kinds of chex mix --- seriously VIC would have fallen on the floor and had an orgasm --- we're talking chex mix a'plentiful and all for only .25cents --- ROKK ON!

next time i go up to NY, you are getting all that Chex Mix from those machines. ALL OF IT!!! :bounce:

dude it's nuts....but i found out i can take 6 week correspondace courses.....and for everyone i complete i get a 1k dollar bonus.....the classes meet twice a week after work, plus you have homework and a test but that's 1,000 bonus....if i take like 3-4 a year that would be awesome,

it's uber hard tho & i have no idea what i'm doing....plus, i think i have to fly to Utah next week to do an on sight audit --- my boss wants me to start learning how to do them ASAP b/c he hates to travel and i'm the only other Compliance officier, so he wants me to eventually do all the travelling --- ick i hate flying - kill me......<argh>

it's uber hard tho & i have no idea what i'm doing....plus, i think i have to fly to Utah next week to do an on sight audit --- my boss wants me to start learning how to do them ASAP b/c he hates to travel and i'm the only other Compliance officier, so he wants me to eventually do all the travelling --- ick i hate flying - kill me......<argh>

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

UTAH???!!!???!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

i sure hear that the party scene is outta control out in Salt Lake City!!!

~~~> i bet you are as excited as i am when i get to go to phokkin' Mississippi!

maybe you can take greyhound from NYC to SLC <~~~~~

the next few audits are the salt lake office, houston and chicago b/c they're causing us trouble and the office in "Rancho Cordova" (which i am convinced is a nacho platter and not a city in cali) is apparently TRUB, the big trouble maker and we need to go out there all the time. yeah, no where hot. i'm like why can't we have offices in London, Ibiza & amsterdamn like normal companies.

the next few audits are the salt lake office, houston and chicago b/c they're causing us trouble and the office in "Rancho Cordova" (which i am convinced is a nacho platter and not a city in cali) is apparently TRUB, the big trouble maker and we need to go out there all the time. yeah, no where hot. i'm like why can't we have offices in London, Ibiza & amsterdamn like normal companies.

well, at least you get a per-diem while your out on travel. chicago should be nice.

---> tiny is from houston. i think. :shaky:

---> & i am convinced that your raver-ass will find something to do while in utah and all those places. :hat: