Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

So this weekend I got a text message from someone who is not in my phonebook that read "SEXY!" LOL I have no idea who its from. It was a 330 area code. I only know one person from Cleveland and he's in my address book so no idea.... I wrote back "Who is this?" then the person called me. When I answered they hung up! WTF? Weird Ohio people :shaky:

I think Andreas called me from a club on Friday night. Maybe PvD? LOL I love that he calls me from Germany like its next door :laugh:

Was that on Friday? If so I think that was me, weird that it came across as that....

Was that on Friday? If so I think that was me, weird that it came across as that....

LOL! yes it was on Friday but Andreas just told me it was him. He called me from the German Dance Music Awards. There was a show afterwards & he wanted me to hear Liebing's set. I didn't get a call from you on Friday night! :laugh:

or are you talking about the text message/unknown caller? :confused:

i see you found our thomas penton thread :shaky:

LOL! yes it was on Friday but Andreas just told me it was him. He called me from the German Dance Music Awards. There was a show afterwards & he wanted me to hear Liebing's set. I didn't get a call from you on Friday night! :laugh:

or are you talking about the text message/unknown caller? :confused:

i see you found our thomas penton thread :shaky:

:laugh: I did find it... It's only the biggest one on CP, hardly unnoticable... ;)

And yes, I'm talking about the text, I sent you a text on Friday saying SEXY! atleast I think I remember I did... :laugh:

:laugh: I did find it... It's only the biggest one on CP, hardly unnoticable... ;)

And yes, I'm talking about the text, I sent you a text on Friday saying SEXY! atleast I think I remember I did... :laugh:

lol, yeah this thread is a little out of control :D but we love it! :love2: Weird that your text looked like it came from a 330 number! Did you move to Ohio? :laugh:

March 14, 2005, 7:59 PM EST

The dismembered body of a woman was found Monday morning in two separate trash bags in a garbage bin outside a Bronx apartment building, police said.

The severed torso was discovered at 10:50 a.m. by a construction worker doing renovations at 1410 Morris Ave. He found the bags stuffed in one of two garbage bins covered by a blue canvass.

Police believe the two sections of the woman's body were dumped sometime late last night or early this morning.

One bag contained the upper half of her body. The head was still attached but the arms had been chopped off, a police official said. The second bag contained the lower half of the woman's torso, with the legs severed below the knees, the official said.

"The condition of the body indicates that the body has been dead for five days," Police spokesman Paul Browne said. Investigators have not recovered the missing limbs. No clothes, weapons, or cutting instruments were recovered from the garbage bins.

Investigators said there was no clear sign of what caused the woman's death.

Browne said there is nothing to indicate that her death is connected to the murder of a man whose dismembered body was found on the tracks of the A train in Brooklyn.

As in the Brooklyn case, police were still trying to determine a crime scene