Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

what are the chances that thomar, vic, gk & i will share some sort of meal together this weekend? huh? huh?

we should eat at the blue room mexican place we went to last time chris! i can order a quesadilla and you can eat most of it.

well, cut out name #3 and we have a chance.

i'll eat the quesadilla if you promise to take 1 sip of your margarita an hour!

:pint: = 3 days at gina's pace while at the blue (moon)

well, cut out name #3 and we have a chance.

i'll eat the quesadilla if you promise to take 1 sip of your margarita an hour!

:pint: = 3 days at gina's pace while at the blue (moon)

i'm not ordering a margarita! it was SO strong. it was a tumbler of tequila! i couldn't drink at all that night LOL i've lost my touch.

mayor said it.

saw this on cnn.com

New Orleans' Louis Armstrong International Airport is open and operational for relief flights, but operations will "be very, very restricted air service for the weeks to come," aviation director Roy Williams said. "I would hope that by the November time frame that some level of the traditional hospitality, tourism and business activities that we're known for can be under way."

won't be going to NO any time soon!

saw this on cnn.com

New Orleans' Louis Armstrong International Airport is open and operational for relief flights, but operations will "be very, very restricted air service for the weeks to come," aviation director Roy Williams said. "I would hope that by the November time frame that some level of the traditional hospitality, tourism and business activities that we're known for can be under way."

won't be going to NO any time soon!

even if the airport is open for commercial flights by the end of october - there really wont be anything to go to NO for. everything will still be leveled. i wonder how the airlines will handle this, if the airport is open, but no one really is going to want to go for tourist reasons.

i would call the airline and try to get the $ back before the say that if you bought it and the airport is open, then you have to use your ticket.

even if the airport is open for commercial flights by the end of october - there really wont be anything to go to NO for. everything will still be leveled. i wonder how the airlines will handle this, if the airport is open, but no one really is going to want to go for tourist reasons.

i would call the airline and try to get the $ back before the say that if you bought it and the airport is open, then you have to use your ticket.

its not even that i want my money back i just want to be able to use the ticket w/o paying $100 to change it.