Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

look who's back in da motherfucking house!

Volcano Shoots Ash 8 Miles High in Alaska 45 minutes ago

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Augustine Volcano erupted Tuesday morning, sending an ash plume 8 1/2 miles into the air, officials at the Alaska Volcano Observatory said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Because winds are moving in different directions at different elevations, an ash fall advisory was issued for communities along the southwest portion of the Kenai Peninsula and east of the volcano, in the Kamishak and Iliamna bays.

"Light ash can be expected, nothing that would accumulate in any thickness," said Michelle Coombs, a geologist at the observatory.

The eruption lasted for five minutes, and started just before 8 a.m.

wait.. is that the itunes one? i saw it in the store. its cool! i have the razr.. i <3 it!

yeah the itunes one... i don't like flip phones otherwise i'd have a razr probably hehe. ahve you seen the motorola slvr? i <3 that all day long!

yeah the itunes one... i don't like flip phones otherwise i'd have a razr probably hehe. ahve you seen the motorola slvr? i <3 that all day long!

i was not a fan of the flip phones either but i don't mind the razr. the screen is huge! only thing is that i feel like everyone around you can read what you are typing in a text haha

i haven't seen the slvr? lol is that for real?

i was not a fan of the flip phones either but i don't mind the razr. the screen is huge! only thing is that i feel like everyone around you can read what you are typing in a text haha

i haven't seen the slvr? lol is that for real?

yeah check out motorola.com.... it is sweet! just not for sale in us :(

as for wmc, it's all you thomar.