Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Thomas Penton :: May 3 :: Cleveland

me 2. i went to sleep at 9:00 last night, slept well until about 1 when i woke up to go to the bathroom, went back to sleep, had a strange dream, woke up, and it took me like another 2 hours before i was able to get back to sleep. an hour later it was 5 and i had to wake up. :(

I can't get the song that won the Oscar for Best Song from a movie (or whatever) out of my head! I saw the movie Hustle & Flow on saturday night and its been stuck in my head since then!

trying really hard not to type out the lyrics right now....

i dont think i've seen any of the oscar movies from this year. i think i'm going to queue up crash on netflix.

i dont think i've seen any of the oscar movies from this year. i think i'm going to queue up crash on netflix.

Great Movie! I went to see it now know what it was all about, and really enjoyed it.

2 more days to go! Yeah!

friday cant get here soon enough!

this week is up on the vicman all time h8 list!

Tell me about it! Ever since giving my notice here, they have been working me out, and not in a good way....

I didn't see any of the other movies up for bet picture, so I really can't say. But I did think over all it was a great picture.

i dont even know what the other pictures nominated were. i feel like getting a cupcake.

Brokeback Mountain

Capote

Crash

Good Night, and Good Luck

Munich

I only saw Crash & Brokeback. I was just surprised that Crash won. It seemed to come out of nowhere. Ah well, it was definitely the underdog.

I was really rooting for Joaquin Phoenix for Best Actor, even though I knew Phillip Seymour Hoffman was going to win. I'm glad Reese Witherspoon won. I just got the collector's dvd of Walk the Line as an early bday gift. I need to hook up my dvd player at the new place and watch it! It has an extra dvd with special stuff. Yay! I <3 Joaquin!