Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't be Left behind...CODE @ NATION begins May 2nd....

Originally posted by rockyblue

vic, you're talking to yourself again :rolleyes:

i wanna be excited about this, but...i dunno...ithink the crowd is really gonna clash...kinda like at glow...:worry:

i know. i'm on a roll, don't stop me now :D

i wonder if within a couple of weeks of this friday thingy, snoop doggy dog will be making a guest apperance during a friday night heavy weight fight that they will be showing on a big screen tv next to the buffet table. :rolleyes:

No buffets lol no wings! Close as we are getting to that is possibly the Playboy DJ BBQ/FOAM Party in JUNE. Dress code slight but that is the clubs choice due to agreements made with the city, it's not really much other than no chained wallets. Primacy and Masoud A want this party to run for a long time and have had to compromise with the city a lot to get it done. But the DJ lineups will come next week and hopefully you will all be pleasantly surprised. Oh as for the hip hop or I really should say more R&B is in the front and stays there. The Salsa thing will not always be there because of the foam party schedule. :D

Originally posted by revaluation

hip hop is the first sign of a club's decline

hahahahahaha

Even though most of you don't dig DnB around here, at least it's EDM. I do worry about the type of crowd that the "hip-hop" will attract.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

And what's wrong with something to mix it up? Hun if I bring Grandmaster Flash down to spin in the front grab a pen and paper and take notes. Not everything is bling bling this and that ;)

Grand Master Flash or someone doing real turntablism would be different. Or even someone who didn't play all the top 40 rap garbage that's on the radio and BET. That's just not what I expect since that's generally not what you find at clubs.

Originally posted by Kuro

Grand Master Flash or someone doing real turntablism would be different. Or even someone who didn't play all the top 40 rap garbage that's on the radio and BET. That's just not what I expect since that's generally not what you find at clubs.

Kuro my friend we see eye to eye. Quality is the name of the game and we are going to try our best. I think we have accomplished it as you will see in the schedule. But advice and opinions are welcome to help us in making you all happy.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

And what's wrong with something to mix it up? Hun if I bring Grandmaster Flash down to spin in the front grab a pen and paper and take notes. Not everything is bling bling this and that ;)

Too bad grandmaster flash is a bit washed up nowadays. His set is really inconsistant when I last saw him. He didnt even play any of the real old school tracks, just the popular ones you'd hear at middle school romance type parties. I'd hope masoud keeps the lineup consistant. I really despise those djs that claim to spin progressive but then throw some salsa in their set. If i wanted salsa, i'd contact the makers of pace picante. There's always a party in a jar of those. Anyway....I will be there to see lawler. Any opening dj's?