Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chinese signs at Exit

I saw them for the first time earlier tonight when I came for Ferry Corsten. One was for "No Smoking" and another was a longer one basically saying "Don't sell, buy, or use drugs in the club." When did they first go up?

Are there really people who go there who can't read English?

i also noticed that at Marco V the asian crowd everyone LOVES TO HATE on is actually not that diverse anymore.

i have to say, it is almost all Chinese folks now. i don't have anything against that, but i did appreciate that the Asian crowd in the past was a mix, even if all you non-asians couldn't tell us apart.

:rolleyes:

Fucking asians at Exit are the worst man, No offense to any asians, but those motha fuckas are rude as hell and have no respect for anyone, EXIT is still the worst club in NYC, i hate that place soo much. I went there to see Ferry Corsten, and 90% of the people there were asians, and most of the poeple had no idea who was even spinning there. FUCK EXIT and there dumb ass lines that they take forever to let people in the club, I mean cmon , You know its raining and its cold, FUCKING LET PEOPLE in . whats the big deal. EXIT should close down forever and no big DJ should spin there cause it sux dick!!

Originally posted by lollie60

The Asians that hang out there are a breed called Fukanese gansters ..LOL

This one Korean guy said - they are straight up low life ganstars fresh from China !!

:laugh:

werd cause they just took over the whole shitty ass club, who cares, let them chill there , so i wont have to see them mo fos anywhere else, they cant even speak english

Originally posted by biatchzxz

werd cause they just took over the whole shitty ass club, who cares, let them chill there , so i wont have to see them mo fos anywhere else, they cant even speak english

they taking over NYC..

Twilo was predominantly Korean... and it was a good crowd. whatever it was a good crowd.(even tho they always chilled by the stairs/wall) .. good lookin, friendly and at least they spoke perfect english ;]

Originally posted by brickhouse

My guess is that everyone digging on the Asians at Exit really don't remember Twilo, which was also about 40% Asian except at the huge events. Or maybe nobody remembers the Great Wall back there...

I doubt there are much Twilo heads on this board. :laugh: :laugh:

I gotta add that the chinese and vietnamese that hang out there are FOBS and are ruining the image EXIT use to be. Rude, obnoxious, and not knowing what music is really about. They get too f$%ked up act stupid an cause stupid drama not needed. Embarrassing totally. ...

Please stay there and not go anywhere and let the rest of the normal asians have a good time...Seriously your making an ass out of us.....

And as for the young bucks you gotta check yourself......have a good time but you guys know......nuff said...

peace....

I remember one night at exit, a friend and I needed to take a break and have a seat, any seat. well, we ended up in the chinese section of exit and after about 10 minutes, was told by this skinny chinese guy that the area was their area and that we needed to get the fuck out. I was about to say WTF !!?!? but then saw like 15 dudes around him so I backed off and my friend and I left.

Man, they do that shit and I'M ASIAN. Fuck them. They deserve to get all the crap they get on this board. They almost ruined my night and PVD was spinning. Anyways, that was the last time I went back to Exit (almost a year ago).

I used to be at Twilo allll the time, like every friday when it was pumping, and the asian crowd over there was totally different, i mean they had there right side of the dance floor by the bleachers (the Great Wall), but were just chilling over there not causing problems. But these dudes think they run shit. They aint no one, they do make a bad name for the rest of the asian crowd that are cool and know how to have a good time... Whatever Exit will sux for as long as i live, i dont care who is spinning there anymore, that shit is just wack now!