Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you hit this???

dgmodel

here i am as xena for halloween back in the day. this was before xena was all huge; i made the costume out of pleather from a bathingsuit pattern i altered into a dress:

47b3da32b3127cce966f1cbeb61f0000002610

47b3da32b3127cce966f1cb537240000002610

there was a girl at my school who naturally looked a lot like gabrielle, but i didn't know her well enough to ask her to be my sidekick :laugh: .

Originally posted by weyes

here i am as xena for halloween back in the day. this was before xena was all huge; i made the costume out of pleather from a bathingsuit pattern i altered into a dress:

47b3da32b3127cce966f1cbeb61f0000002610

47b3da32b3127cce966f1cb537240000002610

there was a girl at my school who naturally looked a lot like gabrielle, but i didn't know her well enough to ask her to be my sidekick :laugh: .

nice job :clap::clap2::D

awww, thanks :kiss2: !

this pic was taken in 1996, though; i'm an old geezer now :tongue: .

well done look alike! You must have had allot of people stopping you that night! Even though she looks good, almost all the time, I owuld not hit it. If you were to category people by yes and no, she is a no.

Originally posted by covetoys

well done look alike! You must have had allot of people stopping you that night!...

i did, actually :laugh2: . i dyed my hair and blow-dried it totally straight; the whole bit! i don't fuck around on halloween!!!

this year i think i'm gonna be anna nicole smith, but i'm gonna have to break my halloween code of ethics and wear a wig in order to do that, which is really gonna suck :( ; i don't wanna bleach my hair (i've dyed it dark brown, black, and red for previous halloweens). i've wanted to be debbie harry and goldie hawn previously, but gave up on them 'cause i didn't wanna bleach - but anna nicole is such a tempting notion that i think i may have to break down and cheat.

i did, actually :laugh2: .

this year i think i'm gonna be anna nicole smith, but i'm gonna have to break my halloween code of ethics and wear a wig in order to do that, which is really gonna suck :( ; i don't wanna bleach my hair (i've dyed it dark brown, black, and red for previous halloweens). i've wanted to be debbie harry and goldie hawn previously, but gave up on them 'cause i didn't wanna bleach - but anna nicole is such a tempting notion that i think i may have to break down and cheat.

not that you aren't shapely, but you may have to add a few inches to the bustline since that is what she is known for. Good luck! This year I'm going as a idiot, this way I don't have to buy anything or do anything or even leave the house. I guess I'm stuck for a good costume. And I usually plan in advance as well. Last year I went as "Pris" from Blade Runner this year I don't know. I'll post pictures some time.