Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sf Shuffle

Originally posted by Kontrol

whats that website again where they show u how to do it? or can someone describe it in detail so someone else can follow it.

dont post any retarded jokes either

jesus, the soundfactory shuffle...isn't that just the simple two step move juice heads do over and over again:rolleyes: .....

Originally posted by Xpander

I've heard a lot of about "the Sound Factory Dancers" and how great they are. Is this how they dance?

Not a big fan of SF Saturday but I will never deny the fact that SF itself is an amazing venue.

And as far as the dancers go, I have to say... I've seen nothing like it in any club that I've been to thus far.

They put much time and effort into constructing these 'scenes' with props, costumes, everything... those scenes are always twisted and sexual.

It's actually pretty damn wicked.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

And as far as the dancers go, I have to say... I've seen nothing like it in any club that I've been to thus far.

They put much time and effort into constructing these 'scenes' with props, costumes, everything... those scenes are always twisted and sexual.

I don't think he meant the stage dancers, but yes, that's one of the things that makes SF unique. It's not a stage dance, it's a performance---an elaborate performance.

Originally posted by Drunk

I don't think he meant the stage dancers, but yes, that's one of the things that makes SF unique. It's not a stage dance, it's a performance---an elaborate performance.

Ah, Im not well versed in S.F. lore ;)

I only go a few times a year, and its mainly to hangout with friends I dont see all that often.

I love the performances... so fucking twisted dark evil sexual that... shit, I can't even describe it.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Not a big fan of SF Saturday but I will never deny the fact that SF itself is an amazing venue.

Hmmm, sounds interesting. Will have to check it out sooner or later.

Originally posted by Drunk

Yeah, I was talking about the dancers on the floor.

i think its pretty intresting as dances go...

i mean you have to catch someone that actually does it well, rather than someone who makes you watch them even if they dont know the "jist" of it. I think i have only really seen the female version of it, and i found it appealing to the senses.

But ive heard the place with the best "house" dancers is Shelter...i really want to go check it out soon

not even the great silverbull could hang with the shelter dancers. 2 times i was in a house music dancers pubic access show in the city. And i was the only non shelter guy there wait also another dude from EARTH. And they are banannas. The music is DEEP HOUSE with an old school twist i loved it. BUT im not goin back to that TV SHOW. SHELTER is a great place. And no nonsense people. THANK GOD.