Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any nerve with RS reviews?

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

heard about 75 came out... Thats not too good.. And word is they are now up too 3 hip hops nights already at nerve....

AP will def pack the place, I truely hope you guys make him a resident... :idea:

good luck, and i give you props for bringing the guy in, but its really not your fault, the entire industry is getting worse...

soon it will only be 2 clubs in all of miami/sobe with house music... crobar/space...

Originally posted by saleen351

heard about 75 came out... Thats not too good.. And word is they are now up too 3 hip hops nights already at nerve....

AP will def pack the place, I truely hope you guys make him a resident... :idea:

good luck, and i give you props for bringing the guy in, but its really not your fault, the entire industry is getting worse...

soon it will only be 2 clubs in all of miami/sobe with house music... crobar/space...

Unbiassed, no BS review:

Music .... Amazing

Sound ... Very close to perfection

Crowd ... At least triple of what you were told ... never saw that many ex-Crobar VIPs in a place ...

Vibe ... On the money ...

In Da House ... OG, Biz, Cue, Stingray, Pod, Chris, Mono, Michael Stevens, Fritz Romeus, Buster ...

Girls: B+

Conclusion ... Sunny, no wind, 88 F, ...

Hip-hop: Thursday, Sunday, Monday ("elite" crowd target promoters)

House: Friday, Saturday, Tuesday

How many clubs are open six days a week aside from Blue and Jazid?

:hat:

Nerve was fun.. 2nd time there & I reeeeeally dig the place. Turn out was alot better than I expected, being that I've been hearing that its been slow. Not too full, but noooooo where near empty. Good, fun crowd & vibe. Music was on point & sound was great...

Good to see you Marcos, Carla, the Junkies, Pod, & many other familiar faces... ;)

The real numbers were around 450 + .... IN's and outs

Vibe was amazing, Mr. sanchez was off the hook.........all of the crobar owners and VIPs came to check us out and than they stayed around 4 hours (unheard of for that crew) for those of you who really know them............

and all in all although we would have liked to do another 200 or so, with only one week promotion we all were pleased..............and to see roger play in such an intimate venue was amazing..........he loved the place and ranted and raved all night about how he loved what Steve dash/ phazon has done to the place, in addition he has already asked us to save a spot for next years wmcat our club NERVE................

So from all of us we would like to thank the 450 people who did show up and who appreciate top flight talent coming to Miami............these guys even though they all hook us up ridiculously (since we are friends with them) are still not cheap by any standards when you add in air fares and hotels etc........... so for those of you came out to support Miami night life we all have a great treat and we at nerve appreciate and thank you all for your support

NEXT WEEK ( FRIDAY JIMMY VAN M)............ALSO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR DAVE SEAMAN.......................SOON TBA ?????????????

got there around 12ish...left around 130...my ride wanted to go...RS was playing pretty good when we got there, but then we took a turn to that vocal diva disco house...YUCK!!! we walked in and walked out..not my thing...crowd when i was there was about 50-60 people...very good vibe...sound system was good...i just didnt feel what RS was spinning...i will def. be there this friday for Jimmy Van M...never heard him before and i def. wanna give him a chance...

Originally posted by norahmiami

it was a great vibe, perfect music and excellent crowd. i am glad to see that Nerve is doing a good job in bringing in talent from all over the place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i had a blast ;)

I thought you only listened to Ivano. :confused:;):tongue::D