Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fellas, have u ever encountered a pussy that is just...

quoth

yeah, and it turned out to be some of the nicest fucking I've ever had in my life. Damn I miss her...

I had to very careful with the girl when fucking her, though...I'm not hung like a horse but she was so tiny I actually hurt her a few times...slow and gentle was the way to get her to ecstasy

Originally posted by trueqwest

yeah, and it turned out to be some of the nicest fucking I've ever had in my life. Damn I miss her...

I had to very careful with the girl when fucking her, though...I'm not hung like a horse but she was so tiny I actually hurt her a few times...slow and gentle was the way to get her to ecstasy

very interesting.

i'll definitely keep that in mind.

Originally posted by quoth

SO FUCKING TIGHT u can barely even get yer tongue, nonetheless yer finger or yer cock in there?? (and im not talkin about virgin pussy either)

isnt it odd... im not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing... about yr ago i encountered one of these water tight vaheenas, and it was impossible to get my pp in there... (and its not like Im all that big, im hung like a clit) so the girl wound up just giving me oral and i ate her out... its odd... it really is odd.. im curious whats going to happen when its baby time... thats going to kill her!!!

Forgot to mention...no matter how excited and wet you get the girl's punani, you might want to keep a tube of KY around...lather yourself up a little bit before penetration to ease the entry. She'll thank you for it later, and you'll encounter less, um, resistance from the start.

Originally posted by quoth

SO FUCKING TIGHT u can barely even get yer tongue, nonetheless yer finger or yer cock in there?? (and im not talkin about virgin pussy either)

Ironically, I'm not a virgin (SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), but I have a nice tight pussy:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

WORK IT:D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by lolahotass

Ironically, I'm not a virgin (SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), but I have a nice tight pussy:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

WORK IT:D

prove it to me!:D

Originally posted by dgmodel

isnt it odd... im not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing... about yr ago i encountered one of these water tight vaheenas, and it was impossible to get my pp in there... (and its not like Im all that big, im hung like a clit) so the girl wound up just giving me oral and i ate her out... its odd... it really is odd.. im curious whats going to happen when its baby time... thats going to kill her!!!

yup i've been in that situation before.. only i went down on the girl and got her off and then she wouldn't return the favor.. needless to say that was the end of that...