Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nomminations for the biggest hater

siceone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brooklynkid

personally I always thought sassa got a bad rap. she seems fairly educated and isn't afraid to voice her opinions. I think a lot of peeps are intimidated by that;)

didn't you get the memo??? in america, being educated and speaking your opinion = treason & hate...

;)

Originally posted by jaysea

Zeeker....

While he is Protesting for Exit's right to fame, he is also Queer bashing in the WEst village!

GO ZEEK!

:laugh:

Wimsical little bitch

whoa! Queer bashing?????

Maybe the first part about Exit, but I have never said anything homophobic, ever.

Also, you may want to check your spelling and usage of the word "whimsical"

Moron.

same bunch of fugly e-clubbing anti-socialite trogodytes posting the same mequite grilled bird shit over and over again. How about we all pregame in AIM chat lathering up our piss pipes with mazzola oil and then raiding a safe-haven for bum's Mick bar while discussing our e-life with our e-clubbing pals over iced water and cheese breadsticks.

Originally posted by rizzo

same bunch of fugly e-clubbing anti-socialite trogodytes posting the same mequite grilled bird shit over and over again. How about we all pregame in AIM chat lathering up our piss pipes with mazzola oil and then raiding a safe-haven for bum's Mick bar while discussing our e-life with our e-clubbing pals over iced water and cheese breadsticks.

:bj::bored::slash::type::stupid::finger2::compsux:

Mike the mc strikes again

Originally posted by zeeker

whoa! Queer bashing?????

Maybe the first part about Exit, but I have never said anything homophobic, ever.

Also, you may want to check your spelling and usage of the word "whimsical"

Moron.

Whimsical might be a poor choice of words. I was thinking more along the lines of annoying, irritating and obnoxious.

Yup, that pretty much sums you up , son. :aright:

Originally posted by Codica3

Hating on the haters = hater. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Ok, you got me. :rolleyes:

Except that was a joke.

Originally posted by avalondon3

Whimsical might be a poor choice of words. I was thinking more along the lines of annoying, irritating and obnoxious.

Yup, that pretty much sums you up , son. :aright:

lol. I can accept all those, just 'whimsical' doesn't quite work.

You, you just contradicted yourself in your first post. Defender is almost the exact opposite of a hater. Maybe you misunderstood the thread title.....total shocker right there.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by highmay

i nominate myself...and in all honesty i'd love to see a match up between myself and sassa...it would be interesting to say the least...

get ready to be beaten...:laugh:;)

but seriously...it's sad that so many people think i'm such a bitch...oh well....................