You dont even know me

Paula Cole

American Beauty

Walking on thin ice

6 underground

Attitude

Freak like us

Be Free

thats all I can remember, siiiiiiick day :)

Originally posted by njangel

Hunter

American Beauty

my two ultimate highlights of the day! The whole day was just so good- I could seriously go on forever but to sum it up, I just love that place! :D It was just a great party all around, wish I could have stayed till closing!

Definitly had a great time. i don't think i had that much fun at factory every. last anniversary party was just to packed that you couldn't move. i got there bout 12 in the afternoon and stayed till bout 6:30pm and place was still jumpin. good seein alot of people that i went clubbin with everyweek back with the sexy at the roxy party. shit i think this past weekend was the bes ti had in a long time. platinum friday with manny the greek, sick. abyss aniversary with DT, sick. and Factory anniversary, SICK. i am going to take a rest for the next week or two.

Z

Factory was definitely INCREDIBLE!

forgot about Madonna ~ Like a prayer

new song called White Rabbit

I was there 8am to 12 midnight, 16 hours

He closed at 1230ish.

If i didnt have work today< i would have stayed there forever.

All my friends around, couldnt have been a better time.

Good seeing Bad Ass and Double Duece (who shocked the hell out of me by jumping out in front of me at like 7pm on the dance floor :D)

I still have goosebumps and chills from the weekend...

Left Rbar around 3am... hit up Deep Dish and bugged out with Tigga, Digga, Dondero, Stardo, Kelly, Badass, Stacked, Bigtime, Angelicious and a few others.. sorry if I left anyone out...

From there direct to SF around 5:30am, and hung in till 11 or so....

Almost lost my marbles when he dropped Like a Prayer.. everyone was jumping around like little kids on the playground...

Had to be one of the best weekends out to date.... Its going to be hard to go out this weekend with such a great past one to compare too....

Digga... Happy Fucking Birthday Bro....

So happy we bumped into you guys at ARC...

I thought Dondero was going to have a heart attack when I grabbed you guys....

hahah..

bus.....i felt like some bouncer was trying to put a hole in my chest when you grabbed me.......scared the fuggin crap atta me.......highlight of my night was the bus directing the dance off between his tigga and a local crackanimal......and the faces rod kept making all night.....you know the ones where one eyeballs is running from the other.......bus, cant beleive you made it to factory......tell me you cooked something on the radiator on the way over....ha ha ha.......not going out this weekend......time to reflect with the easter bunny!!!