Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**~~ Meetup 4-18-03 ~~**

atomicapples

Originally posted by atomicapples

since marty is leaving... taxes are finally done... and just out of boredom... lets do a meetup...

ALOT OF YOU FUCKERS DONT EVEN SHOW UP...

besides... i have spring break this week...

LETS DO IT...

Where and when? I do not really post on this board but there a few here from current events I would not mind meeting, hehe. Would the conversations be limited to sex? Well since this is clubplanet I am assuming you are going to suggest a club, but I would prefer an early evening get together or some sort of laid back lounge. Actually I may be checking out the picasso exhibit soon, anyone care to join me? This would be more of my type of setting...

Originally posted by starvingartist

Where and when? I do not really post on this board but there a few here from current events I would not mind meeting, hehe. Would the conversations be limited to sex? Well since this is clubplanet I am assuming you are going to suggest a club, but I would prefer an early evening get together or some sort of laid back lounge. Actually I may be checking out the picasso exhibit soon, anyone care to join me? This would be more of my type of setting...

I"LL GO !!!!!! Why do you tease me heheheheh :laugh:

no seriously If we do this it has to be early I'll be getting into the city kinda early and I want to get to PVD no later than 12ish and I got some old friends to catch up with so if you wanna do something early Im all for it.. btw you didn't respond to my last PM Im all hurt !!!

Originally posted by starvingartist

I would love to check out the picasso exhibit!

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I would love to check out the picasso exhibit!

Well let's plan it then. Actually I was just invited to a dinner and afterparty at the Metropolitan on the 28 where Diana Ross will performing for the opening party for the Costume Institute's new exhibit. I am not sure how much the tickets are but I could find out if anyone is interested.

Oh and siceone I didnt even realize I had a new pm, I will check it now.