Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a CRAZY weekend..... I am done until summer

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I really mean it this time

yeah right ----- you tell me the same thing every monday morning when i talk to you at work. and you always end up going out. you have an addiction to going to clubs ----- like a crackhead has to the crackpipe (( you like that one huh ?!?!?!)) :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My feelings are hurt...... didn't make the 'crew' list. :D

Badass...what time are you going to be @ Joey's on Thursday and when are you leaving for Metro? LMAO

SICK SICK SICK SICK F*** MUSIC @ ARC!! Not often I go into my own world....just because of the music....but it happened. Now if they could only put it in a CD.

Great seeing & hanging out with everyone. A 'hollaaaa' to all those who "punished me" by calling me from inside (or outside) my "home"... during a sick track. Thanks...appreciate it...bastardos!!! :blown:

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

My feelings are hurt...... didn't make the 'crew' list. :D

Badass...what time are you going to be @ Joey's on Thursday and when are you leaving for Metro? LMAO

SICK SICK SICK SICK F*** MUSIC @ ARC!! Not often I go into my own world....just because of the music....but it happened. Now if they could only put it in a CD.

Great seeing & hanging out with everyone. A 'hollaaaa' to all those who "punished me" by calling me from inside (or outside) my "home"... during a sick track. Thanks...appreciate it...bastardos!!! :blown:

You're always crew, you know that. Forgive him, lack of sleep. Talk to you later.

Yo Stacked.

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

yeah right ----- you tell me the same thing every monday morning when i talk to you at work. and you always end up going out. you have an addiction to going to clubs ----- like a crackhead has to the crackpipe (( you like that one huh ?!?!?!)) :D

I am not going out until summer except for work.... I will be MIA

Originally posted by badassmafuka

After arc meet up with Dan Fury we leave at 10pm go straight to Joeys......... Cant believe I am at work right now..... :woah: :woah: :woah:

Classic. Walking in at 5 pm with shorts on. LOL.

And 3 hours later Double Deuce shows up with Kelly.

I have to say that was the best time @ SF in a long ass time. Many of the regs from years back showed up out of the blue which also made it a great night.

Billy I think you are having some PPD right now. You'll be fine by Friday LMAO.

Originally posted by njstacked2

NYCCHICK...nice seeing you...forgot to mention you before...you are always happy! I back that hard!

it was great seeing you too! :D i am so glad you guys finallly made it there w/o killing anyone :laugh2:

and gil... i take it you didnt need your thermos o' joe after all ! :laugh:

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Piro...ma man!! No joe needed nychicy!! :D

T-Minus.....TEMPS has begun.....won't make it if I dont put down this twinkie and get on the treadmill pronto though!! ;)

Much love to all the peeps. Great time.... need a repeat of it already :tongue:

I cant wait for TEMPS

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:rolleyes:

tell me another...........LOL:tongue:

This saturday is the s&m cd release party and May 17th.........the outlaw party <<<i wanna see badass dressed up as a cowboy

Did i meet u @ SF?

Originally posted by danfury

Classic. Walking in at 5 pm with shorts on. LOL.

And 3 hours later Double Deuce shows up with Kelly.

I have to say that was the best time @ SF in a long ass time. Many of the regs from years back showed up out of the blue which also made it a great night.

Billy I think you are having some PPD right now. You'll be fine by Friday LMAO.

Dan they were capri's not shorts:D I said nice shorts to Billy and he pratically bit my head off.Oh and btw you two fegs, the girls get the keys to the shore house in 3 weeks you niggas better start baking cookies and cakes for the house warming party.:D

RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:rolleyes:

tell me another...........LOL:tongue:

This saturday is the s&m cd release party and May 17th.........the outlaw party <<<i wanna see badass dressed up as a cowboy

I heard there's an Easter Jar, I mean, Egg Hunt at The Factory this Sunday Morning. :laugh:

Originally posted by nicbes

Dan they were capri's not shorts:D I said nice shorts to Billy and he pratically bit my head off.Oh and btw you two fegs, the girls get the keys to the shore house in 3 weeks you niggas better start baking cookies and cakes for the house warming party.:D

They were definitely shorts. I swore I thought he was wearing speedos, I started laughing as soon as he walked in.

They were definitely shorts. I swore I thought he was wearing speedos, I started laughing as soon as he walked in.

Lets be nice to Billy especially since hes not here to defend himself.:D

ps.dan go on aim feggito.I have to talk to u :cool:

I was the girl with the white bandana on, white tank

I had been there since 8am

:D

haha Okay I do remember that vaguely, I'm not sure if i said hello... but its a pleasure to meet your aquaintance...

haha Okay I do remember that vaguely, I'm not sure if i said hello... but its a pleasure to meet your aquaintance...

I don't think we were properly introduced, but its factory, things are always excused cause of the condition of the minds in there.

It was pleasure here too :kiss2: