Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***DJ SCRIBBLE - This Saturday at Level***

o0djfx0o

Greetings everyone! I want to extend a special invitation to everyone at CLubplanet to come by and check out the new Saturday night at Level nightclub - Wonder

To kick-off the new weekly, Level will play host to their new monthly resident DJ SCRIBBLE

In addition, you'll find Armand Peña in the Blue Room playing the straight beats and Touchtone and LA Smooth bringin' the R&B / Funk Groove.

Additionally, you'll find me in the Mezzanine Lobby with a very special guest DJ Shea Smith. We'll be tag-teaming back forth putting out a delictable assortment of Breaks, House, Speed Garage, and Two Step tracks throughout the night...a little somethin' somethin' for everyone!!!

Please contact me via email at djfxlive@yahoo.com or shoot me a PM to get you and your guests in for free until midnight. Furthermore, there's an open bar from 10-11 to get the weekend off on the right foot!!!

Put aside your preconceptions and help support your scene and your favorite DJ's!!!

Rockin' out in the Mezz for 6 months strong,

FX

Scribble.jpg

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by o0djfx0o

Just sent an email in to the office to find that out for ya, Saleen.

I'll let you know when I hear back about it.

i'm not blaming you, but god level is full of idiots... how do u not put on the flyer what type of music it is????????????

its liking going to the movies, and they not telling you what movie you are about to see

level is an attraction now that george acosta is not there, not a locals club- but that is obvious. but they make money, that's what this BUSINESS is really about

level had a good music conference lineup- judge jules 4 hour set was awesome, and if you like lasers, level is the best- definitely the best mutliple laser show, that huge room is bad ass with acosta there, and i know colby, he did promotions promotions for level while george acosta was the resident

one thing for sure, crobar+opium+level = making money for several years, hip hop, house, whatever it may be

Aside from Felipe's party, which I'm glad to see has managed to hold on for quite some time now, and for an eternity considering it's a breaks party on South Beach, Level has stooped to the lowest common denominator in recent months. I still have friends who work there, and even they admit to it.

It's not a local-friendly venue anymore...it's a total bridge-and-tunnel venue now...

I don't care if Scribble makes a million dollars tomorrow night, he's just a party DJ in my opinion, not a serious spinner like Danny Howells, Steve Lawler, Oscar, Roland, or even Ivano. I'd rather listen to Ivano than Scribble.

What I'd love to see is the mezzanine overflowing and the main room devoid of anyone. :)