Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler is coming back to Arc!

first off, im pissed not for the fact that its on a Wednesday because after i saw Mr Lawler in Miami at Nerve me and my boy agreed we wouldnt miss him when he came to NY no matter what day it was on even though work the next morning would be herendous...the thing that really pisses me off is that its on a boat not to mention the paddlewheel queen of them all...the damn this is held together by duct tape....all them hot 97 niggas throw their parties on there which should give u an idea of what kinda boat ur dealing with....plus id probably yak from the motion sickness from the east river...but let me say one thing...his set was absolutely insaneeeeee at nerve during the WMC...i was planning that whole night to go to see Deep Dish and Danny Howells at Space but when i heard it was $100 i said the hell with that...instead i went to Nerve because it was the only thing i could think of...it was 6 in the morning and i was very disappointed and actually only stayed there til 7 in the morning cause thats when it closed...but in that one hour i heard one of the sickest sets ive ever heard...hes been my favorite DJ for the past year....i also which places other than Arc would book this guy so i can fuckin drink although like i said i would even go there to see him like i did last may.

Originally posted by az-tec

its not at ARC...its a boat party thrown by ARC.

should be a fun time :)

that's an important detail to leave out....Matt, get ur shit straight doood......

this sounds like fun.

Cinton = bitter, cynical, bumblefuck hermit. :tongue:

Originally posted by marcid21

that's an important detail to leave out....Matt, get ur shit straight doood......

I appoligize to everyone 4 not having all the info before making my post... I was just relaying info that was given to me and appoligize for posting the wrong venue...

Thank you Az-Tec for the clarification of my typo!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ill go if he sticks to straight up TRIBAL!...his last set was soooooooooo weaaaaaaak...he fuckin played Dark Beat....@ARC...:(

Lawler is sick, he killed it in Miami.

Also - Dark Beat... you're judging a track because it made mainstream radio? Or because you just don't like it.

Oscar G is well respected and been around the game for years. I've seen him play at Vinyl with Danny like 4 years ago... I still remember that night. He's also played recently.

Anyway, Lawler will probably be so good the sounds will splinter the hull :)

i guess its personal...i dont like the track..and when he dropped it i kept gettin flashbacks of juiced up shirtless guido fist pumping....

ive been to his tribal sets..and the set he dropped @ vinyl last time...and i can say that his tribal set was 100x better ..thus y i hope he sticks to it this time

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i guess its personal...i dont like the track..and when he dropped it i kept gettin flashbacks of juiced up shirtless guido fist pumping....

ive been to his tribal sets..and the set he dropped @ vinyl last time...and i can say that his tribal set was 100x better ..thus y i hope he sticks to it this time

LOL yeah I figured, I guess we'll see.