Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are You Kidding Me?? Suspect From Guernica Released!

if hes released theres nothing u can really do. if the d.a. chooses not to prosecute then there really isnt a crime. i think the only thing you can do is volunteer information that would make and indictment more likely with a grand jury such as video of the crime and what have you. wish i coudl help but i dont know bout the situation.

If he would have fallen on a bottle there would have been chards of glass in the wound.

This is just so sickening I can't take it. This guys was just doing his job. So does that mean every promoter at a club and every bouncer has to watch their back incase we try to protect our events and venues.

So disgusted. :mad:

Originally posted by joeg

No, forget all this "Evidence" nonsense... Someone's gotta pay for this... anyone... Hell, maybe we can just pick someone at random and publicly execute them!!! WHOS WITH ME!!!!!

how bout we all just take turns swiping an axe at that overwhelming spare tire of yours.....help you trim down