Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Only on Mass Ave.

kaydup

:laugh: Couldn't be much worse than the idiot last weekend on Mass Ave driving one of those two-seater tandem bikes - his 8 year old in the back seat and a baby being towed in one of those tents- guy was all over the place - no control of the bike and almost took like 4 diggers into traffic ~ Thought for sure we were going to take all three of them out :rolleyes:

Originally posted by xlr8ed

The scooters for older and overweight people.. George Costanza got into a high speed chase(1.2 mph) on Seinfeld w/ one, then picked it up and started running w/ it..

:laugh: :laugh: You should have gotten out of your car and chased her K!!

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: Couldn't be much worse than the idiot last weekend on Mass Ave driving one of those two-seater tandem bikes - his 8 year old in the back seat and a baby being towed in one of those tents- guy was all over the place - no control of the bike and almost took like 4 diggers into traffic ~ Thought for sure we were going to take all three of them out :rolleyes:

OMFG, that was the worst ting I ever saw. That guy was so F'in clueless, who rides down Mass Ave in the middle of rush hour on a bicycle built for two with a a 6 year old kid on the back, towing a baby on the back in a carriage:rolleyes: . That guy was so stupid, my rant for this morning. God I am hung over:blown:

Originally posted by prplhz

OMFG, that was the worst ting I ever saw. That guy was so F'in clueless, who rides down Mass Ave in the middle of rush hour on a bicycle built for two with a a 6 year old kid on the back, towing a baby on the back in a carriage:rolleyes: . That guy was so stupid, my rant for this morning. God I am hung over:blown:

Cambridge is like the biking capital of the U.S. Sometimes it seems like there are more bikes on the road than cars, and they ride them even in the winter. Damn Hippies. The whole kid on the back thing freaks me out though... people crash their bikes all the time, could you imagine doing it with a kid on the back?

Jess, how was Tia's? From the sounds of it, pretty damn good! :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Cambridge is like the biking capital of the U.S. Sometimes it seems like there are more bikes on the road than cars, and they ride them even in the winter. Damn Hippies. The whole kid on the back thing freaks me out though... people crash their bikes all the time, could you imagine doing it with a kid on the back?

Jess, how was Tia's? From the sounds of it, pretty damn good! :D

Exactly, I mean what if someone rear ended that guy and crushed his god damn baby? I could have easily seen that happen.

I didn't end up going to Tia's it's closed! But we went the Rack, Purple Shamrock, and then I met Mike at his company's party at Joe's American Bar and Grill.

I got so smashed last night, I woke this morning to realize that I left my sport coat some where, I had crashed into and demolished the clothes drying rack in my bedroom, big bruise from that. And laying face down in my bed with all my clothes on including my shoes. Last night was a good night:D

Originally posted by prplhz

I got so smashed last night, I woke this morning to realize that I left my sport coat some where, I had crashed into and demolished the clothes drying rack in my bedroom, big bruise from that. And laying face down in my bed with all my clothes on including my shoes. Last night was a good night:D

:laugh: :laugh: next April 15th I'm going to pretend that I'm an accountant. Sounds like too much fun to pass up... it's like the last day of finals or something!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: next April 15th I'm going to pretend that I'm an accountant. Sounds like too much fun to pass up... it's like the last day of finals or something!

You should, accountants know how to party when the chips are down!

Mike wasn't any better believe me, he was puking all over the outside of the cab last night, like a dog with his head out the window....:laugh: