Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami GU DJ suggestions.

pod

Originally posted by sobeton

Lawler and Kleinenberg already have a GU Nu Breed ! ;) you can't get two better people, who represent Miami and the beats then Oscar and Ralph. :cool:

THAT IS DEFINITELY TRUE...JUST THAT STEVE AND SANDER BRING SUCH A GREAT VIBE TO THE CLUB HERE IN MIAMI. BUT THE VIBE BY OSCAR G. AND RALPH (MURK) CAN'T BE MATCHED. :eek:

originally danny tenaglia's 'GU017 london' was going to be from miami, based on his WMC 2000 set at space. after the night danny decided that he could not justify that amazing set (the best set i've personally ever heard!) on only 2 cd's so he changed it to london instead. GU has always let the dj's pick the city that they want to do their volume from, so if you want a GU miami, then start bugging the dj's. also if it's any consolation prize for you guys, GU is introducing a new series in the next couple months called 24/7. danny howells and sander kleinenberg are doing the first 2 volumes. danny is basing his volume on his conference sets this year. mainly the one at bed. so there you go. :D

...another added note. dave seaman's 'GU012 buenos aries' was based on a set he played there the next night after he played one of his bliss residency nights at legendary groovejet. so you can say we missed out twice. the cd's are VERY reflective of what dave was playing the night here in miami. he played w/ jon cowan and andry nalin from nalin and kane and i'm almost positive the night was a renaissance night. man i miss groovejet.

Originally posted by james954

GU is introducing a new series in the next couple months called 24/7. danny howells and sander kleinenberg are doing the first 2 volumes. danny is basing his volume on his conference sets this year. mainly the one at bed. so there you go.

i am all over these two cds.....:aright:

Originally posted by saleen351

euroooooooooooooooooooooooo trashhhhhhhhhhhh

Not necessarily. Danny Tenaglia had a GU compilation or two...

Deep Dish have 1 already, and another in the works.

So there you have it, 3 American DJs have GU compilations to their names. I'm sure more will follow.

Nonetheless wouldn't you like to see a GU Miami? Especially with Oscar and Ralph?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

Not necessarily. Danny Tenaglia had a GU compilation or two...

Deep Dish have 1 already, and another in the works.

So there you have it, 3 American DJs have GU compilations to their names. I'm sure more will follow.

Nonetheless wouldn't you like to see a GU Miami? Especially with Oscar and Ralph?

DT is so warped in his mind, I won't go see him

Deep dish is far from american

james - you are so right bro.. dave actually wanted that cd too be dave seaman : Miami : live @ groovejet but danny t was already schedualed to be doing his from miami.. then as you said, he changed his mind.. It was unfortunate becuase it should have been dave seaman miami instead of buenos aires if dave had gotten his way.. oh well.. Maybe he can do a miami version from the bliss 6yr anniversary reunion @ nerve on june 13th - what do you think??

:rolleyes:;)