Clubplanet Nightlife Community

State of Mind - Speaker People (Roland & Shawn Rudnick)

biznation00

"State of Mind" was released earlier in the week under "Sound Ritual".

In case you haven't caught it on the dancefloor yet, here's a link to an Mp3 sample on the Tune Inn Records site. Shawn & Roland's Lunar Sessions Mix ;) & Cosmo's Dark room mix.

http://www.tuneinn.com/index.php3?hide_intro=1

click "catalogue" then on under trance/progressive click "New this week" & scroll down to about 3/4ths of the page.

here's a quick description of the track taken from the www.tuneinn.com : "A rather deep, chilled out progressive masterpiece with big tribaly percusion and some huge synth's. Has the Shawn & Roland mix on the a-side and Cosmo's Dark room mix on the b-side. (Released: 14/04/2003)"

also try www.satelliterecords.com

peace. :)

Guest saleen351

congrads to both... we were just talking the other day how much myself and my crew miss sutra..

anyways, i'm not feeling the track, never have, but its good, just needs some energy....

though i'm hearing rolands cd is comming very soon. So tell me where to send my money to get a copy..

though i want my signed by roland: To the saleen, the greatest guido fist pumper on the patio!

Originally posted by saleen351

congrads to both... we were just talking the other day how much myself and my crew miss sutra..

anyways, i'm no feeling the track, never have, but its good, just needs some energy....

though i'm hearing rolands cd is comming very soon. So tell me where to send my money to get a copy..

though i want my signed by roland: To the saleen, the greatest guido fist pumper on the patio!

CD is titled "The Lunar Sessions". it was just finished & should hit the shelves (nationally) in about 2 weeks. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime check out "No Cover" on Mun2 Friday, April 25th- the show will feature Roland as the guest dj & he'll mention a thing or 2 about the release. He might even send you a shot out... ;)

I'll be purchasin' my copy @ Specs or Uncle Sams on the beach...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

CD is titled "The Lunar Sessions". it was just finished & should hit the shelves (nationally) in about 2 weeks. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime check out "No Cover" on Mun2 Friday, April 25th- the show will feature Roland as the guest dj & he'll mention a thing or 2 about the release. He might even send you a shot out... ;)

I'll be purchasin' my copy @ Specs or Uncle Sams on the beach...

i wish i got that station, i may have to get a copy of it from someone...

or sobetone can have a tupperware party then we'll all be there to watch it...

just FYI, the Cosmo mix is actually the Cosmo and Darby mix, he did it with Terron Darby, using some bits from a track that Terron had been working on before the remix project came up... unfortunately somebody at the label omitted his name, there is some shadiness there when it comes to giving proper credit to those who actually deserve it...

Originally posted by eKiTeL

just FYI, the Cosmo mix is actually the Cosmo and Darby mix, he did it with Terron Darby, using some bits from a track that Terron had been working on before the remix project came up... unfortunately somebody at the label omitted his name, there is some shadiness there when it comes to giving proper credit to those who actually deserve it...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by eKiTeL

a friend of mine has put on out some stuff on Pete Gawtry's label TUNE INN and has had his own share of "shady" bussiness with him. anywhere from accidentally omitting his name on remixes to

not paying him what he's owed on liscenced cd compilations.

the music business is "shady" in general

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i own a copy of it...and its one of my new Fav. tracks...great production by both Roly and Sean...i know they will continue making great tracks...:aright:

Wait till you hear their next production "Black Skies". It's more of a dark room sound- a real chugger!! niiiiice... ;)

love the synths & sound effects on State of Mind.. sooo soothing!! :balloon:

"State of Mind" was released earlier in the week under "Sound Ritual".

In case you haven't caught it on the dancefloor yet, here's a link to an Mp3 sample on the Tune Inn Records site. Shawn & Roland's Lunar Sessions Mix ;) & Cosmo's Dark room mix.

http://www.tuneinn.com/index.php3?hide_intro=1

click "catalogue" then on under trance/progressive click "New this week" & scroll down to about 3/4ths of the page.

here's a quick description of the track taken from the www.tuneinn.com : "A rather deep, chilled out progressive masterpiece with big tribaly percusion and some huge synth's. Has the Shawn & Roland mix on the a-side and Cosmo's Dark room mix on the b-side. (Released: 14/04/2003)"

also try www.satelliterecords.com

peace. :)

Nice job :) ... CONGRATZ ...

For a faster way of finding the Mp3 ... type "Sound Ritual" on the "Quick Search" ...:hat:

Wait till you hear their next production "Black Skies". It's more of a dark room sound- a real chugger!!

berry nice....i am glad to see Roly and Shawn putting out good things...i prefer the dark room stuff, but appreicate the tracks that have that "good feeling" to them and State of Mind is one of those tracks...quality stuff