Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke at Spi Club

aj22

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What up everybody!

There is still little time IF you want to be on tonights G-List at SPI club to check out STRYKE!

please mail me with your first and last name + # of guest....

please do this B4 9pm !!!

AND MAKE SURE YOUR HERE B4 MIDNIGHT .......

thanks spigurl,

hey all,

i would like to take a quick second to thank all who came out to support my first night at spi last nite. i know that i have a hell of a job ahead of me...taking over a night which belonged to another DJ. that's always difficult, especially if the previous DJ had a much different sound. however, after last night, i have no doubts that we have the base of something really great. i spent last night meeting some staff members, getting used to my new home (the booth), and trying some different things out musically. i hope to see more of you out next week. i promise that you don't have to be afraid of the word "techno." it's not a dirty word ;) and it's not the only thing i play. anyway, big thanks to elsa, aj, ronny, and the rest of the spi staff for being so great to me. big thanks to my assistant tony, for making everything run smoothly. big thanks to all my buds who came out: matt, lil' cez, ramon, domingo, henry, pod, james, marick, kristy, saleen, carlos, and everyone else. this night will only get better! thanks again.

paz,

stryke

Originally posted by stryke303

hey all,

i would like to take a quick second to thank all who came out to support my first night at spi last nite. i know that i have a hell of a job ahead of me...taking over a night which belonged to another DJ. that's always difficult, especially if the previous DJ had a much different sound. however, after last night, i have no doubts that we have the base of something really great. i spent last night meeting some staff members, getting used to my new home (the booth), and trying some different things out musically. i hope to see more of you out next week. i promise that you don't have to be afraid of the word "techno." it's not a dirty word ;) and it's not the only thing i play. anyway, big thanks to elsa, aj, ronny, and the rest of the spi staff for being so great to me. big thanks to my assistant tony, for making everything run smoothly. big thanks to all my buds who came out: matt, lil' cez, ramon, domingo, henry, pod, james, marick, kristy, saleen, carlos, and everyone else. this night will only get better! thanks again.

paz,

stryke

hey what about erich?:D

Originally posted by stryke303

hey all,

paz,

stryke

I'm glad I was there to experience this.. Believe me, that other DJ had to go (even though I like the kinda music he plays) .. Time for Miami to open up their horizons..Looks like I'll be there same time, same place next week.. Keep up the good work Greg :D

Originally posted by spacecadet888

hey what about erich?:D

lol...and yes erich, and of course digital 7!!!! thanks danny! i know i'm forgetting many names, but hey, i had just woken up ;) hope this whole thing about me playing at spi does not turn into too much drama. on second thought....

paz,

greg