Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke at Spi Club

aj22

I spoke with a friend who went to spi last week and stated it was empty - even for the last night of acosta. What gives? Do you guys expect a decent turnout for stryke? The friends I come down with from orlando want to stay at one club before Space34, as thier budgets are tight. Thanks-

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by picottofan

I spoke with a friend who went to spi last week and stated it was empty - even for the last night of acosta. What gives? Do you guys expect a decent turnout for stryke? The friends I come down with from orlando want to stay at one club before Space34, as thier budgets are tight. Thanks-

The turnout looks to be good for this Saturday.

Even if the turnout isn't spectacular, I can guarantee a good night for you and your friends. Crowd size isn't everything. :)

In case any of you were worried on the whole "How do I go to Eddie Guerra's birthday on Friday and have enough energy to see Greg on Saturday issue.."

You figure:

Get to Eddie's party @ Maze at 11:30 or so on Friday

Drink and be merry to the sounds of Ralph and Jon till 5

Go sleep till about 2 that's 8 hours if you get home at six...I'll allow exceptions if you're getting it on, as long as you have your girlfriend call you pod while she's making her "O" face.

Go to that barbecue that Jimmy and co. are throwing in the afternoon...eat up! food=energy.

Go home, sleep some more, go to Spi around 11 or so...slam a few 180 Energy Drinks before you go in, and you'll be set :)

This is my rough routine (minus the getting it on part) for a weekend ... It's like a workout if you think about it. :)

I know this'll kick ass for Saturday!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

In case any of you were worried on the whole "How do I go to Eddie Guerra's birthday on Friday and have enough energy to see Greg on Saturday issue.."

You figure:

Get to Eddie's party @ Maze at 11:30 or so on Friday

Drink and be merry to the sounds of Ralph and Jon till 5

Go sleep till about 2 that's 8 hours if you get home at six...I'll allow exceptions if you're getting it on, as long as you have your girlfriend call you pod while she's making her "O" face.

Go to that barbecue that Jimmy and co. are throwing in the afternoon...eat up! food=energy.

Go home, sleep some more, go to Spi around 11 or so...slam a few 180 Energy Drinks before you go in, and you'll be set :)

This is my rough routine (minus the getting it on part) for a weekend ... It's like a workout if you think about it. :)

I know this'll kick ass for Saturday!

POD the NFL draft is on at noon on saturday..... Can't miss that... But i should be there, just depends on how my interviews go...

but i got the inside scoop for spi club next week:eek: :eek:

Yep, we lost 'em!

Anyway, I know this is gonna be a good night for sure. I'm sure Greg's loading up the laptop with some choice tracks, and I'm sure he's dusting off some classics from the vinyl bin.

Near the end of the night I want to see it go way back...some kraftwerk maybe?

i have been waiting to catch dj stryke for quite some time. digital7 raves about his mixing skills. and i love his productions and tracks like perfect love. count me in. not to mention that when i met him he was so nice and down to earth and he was genuine. i am looking forward to this event. because i know that i will be pleasantly surprised.

hey guys,

just wanted to say a quick hello and BIG thank you to all of you who have been lending your support to my residency at Spi. Angel...thank you for making it happen. Ronny and the rest of the staff @ Spi...thank you for treating me like family before I even have set foot in the booth. I look forward to many many many many great nights at the club. Thank you to all of you who have supported me locally throughout the years. I may love playing out of town, but I love playing at home even more. Seeing all of your faces on Saturday will surely bring a huge smile to my face. Let's get this night going right and keep it going the right way. Let's celebrate music, friendship, and all that other good stuff!!!! I've got some special surprises up my sleeve ;)

much love to you all,

Greg

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stryke303

hey guys,

just wanted to say a quick hello and BIG thank you to all of you who have been lending your support to my residency at Spi. Angel...thank you for making it happen. Ronny and the rest of the staff @ Spi...thank you for treating me like family before I even have set foot in the booth. I look forward to many many many many great nights at the club. Thank you to all of you who have supported me locally throughout the years. I may love playing out of town, but I love playing at home even more. Seeing all of your faces on Saturday will surely bring a huge smile to my face. Let's get this night going right and keep it going the right way. Let's celebrate music, friendship, and all that other good stuff!!!! I've got some special surprises up my sleeve ;)

much love to you all,

Greg

see this is the type of negativity i'm taking about:D :D