Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Patriot's Day!!!!!!!

djmasseye

Is this monday and you know what that means! The Free Beer Party @ Jose McIntyre's will be in full effect on Sunday Night. After you are done hanging with the family on Easter Sunday come on down and party with us at Jose McIntyre's. I will be throwing down the hottest hip-hop, R&B and dance music for you and the complimentary suds are on me from 8:30-10:30! These nights are always packed so make sure you get there early to take advantage of my genorosity as well as avoid the line!!!!!!!

DJ Massi

www.massi.com

Star Afterhours on Star 93.7 Every Saturday Night 2am - 6am!:eek:

Originally posted by djmasseye

Is this monday and you know what that means! The Free Beer Party @ Jose McIntyre's will be in full effect on Sunday Night. After you are done hanging with the family on Easter Sunday come on down and party with us at Jose McIntyre's. I will be throwing down the hottest hip-hop, R&B and dance music for you and the complimentary suds are on me from 8:30-10:30! These nights are always packed so make sure you get there early to take advantage of my genorosity as well as avoid the line!!!!!!!

DJ Massi

www.massi.com

Star Afterhours on Star 93.7 Every Saturday Night 2am - 6am!:eek:

+

2 hrs of free beer.. Holy shit. :hat:

This ones legit, no messing around here! Been doing these for about two years now, everytime Monday is a holiday we party at Jose's with the two hours of free beer. If you don't believe me you can either ask our moderator DJ Joshua Carl who has attended MANY of these parties and spun at some himself or come on down and check it out for yourself!!!!

DJ Massi

www.massi.com