Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**NEW Hip-Hop And House Nites** @ Roosevelt's In Salem

DJCapo

SUP PEOPLE,

CHECK out the **ALL NEW** Roosevelt's 300 Derby Street in Salem, Mass for TWO of the BEST Nites around the Boston and the North Shore area's WITH DJ Zati and ME(DJ Capo).....FRIDAY's: Vocal + Progressive House and Hip-Hop.....SATURDAY's: ***ALL NEW*** "Hip-Hop Saturday's" where we spin all the BEST Hip-Hop AND Reggae around ALL nite Long....So for ALL u Guys and Girls that WANNA SHAKE your ASSES and GRIND all nite MAKE SURE u CHECK OUT Saturday Nites......ALL U HOUSE HEADS OUT THERE that wanna DANCE and MEET some of Boston's HOTTEST AND up and coming Talented HOUSE Dj's COME CHECK OUT Friday Nites.....SO there is something for everyone @ the **NEW** Roosevelt's, 2 Nites, 2 Genre's of Music to pick from OR CHOOSE both NITES, Peace......Doors Open @ 9PM, 21+, NO COVER!! :tongue::D

Originally posted by DJCapo

SUP PEOPLE,

CHECK out the **ALL NEW** Roosevelt's 300 Derby Street in Salem, Mass for TWO of the BEST Nites around the Boston and the North Shore area's WITH DJ Zati and ME(DJ Capo).....FRIDAY's: Vocal + Progressive House and Hip-Hop.....SATURDAY's: ***ALL NEW*** "Hip-Hop Saturday's" where we spin all the BEST Hip-Hop AND Reggae around ALL nite Long....So for ALL u Guys and Girls that WANNA SHAKE your ASSES and GRIND all nite MAKE SURE u CHECK OUT Saturday Nites......ALL U HOUSE HEADS OUT THERE that wanna DANCE and MEET some of Boston's HOTTEST AND up and coming Talented HOUSE Dj's COME CHECK OUT Friday Nites.....SO there is something for everyone @ the **NEW** Roosevelt's, 2 Nites, 2 Genre's of Music to pick from OR CHOOSE both NITES, Peace......Doors Open @ 9PM, 21+, NO COVER!! :tongue::D

is that DJ Capo...as in I CAPO-tilize every 3 words in my posts?

Bro, Keep ur mouth shut, what nites u got?? nothin, what are u a GAY basement dj who mixes for ur mom, lol,,,,,,bro, Im on here to promote and u come out of no-where talkin shit out ur mouth for no reason,,,,so keep it shut, cuz I aint gonna play this message board tag fightin with ya,,,I know I got a crowd every week bangin the place out......what u got??? huh a screen name on this clubplanet board, lol, Peace:blown: :mad:

Originally posted by DJCapo

Bro, Keep ur mouth shut, what nites u got?? nothin, what are u a GAY basement dj who mixes for ur mom, lol,,,,,,bro, Im on here to promote and u come out of no-where talkin shit out ur mouth for no reason,,,,so keep it shut, cuz I aint gonna play this message board tag fightin with ya,,,I know I got a crowd every week bangin the place out......what u got??? huh a screen name on this clubplanet board, lol, Peace:blown: :mad:

Awww :isok: Did that big mean flavanugs hurt your feelings?

BAD FLAVA!!! Go back to the basement! :whip2:

So tell me capo - you must have just scored this gig after getting your professional dj diploma right? That's cool - I'm sick of all these amateur basement fakes we've got lurking around here. :tongue:

• 8 months later...