Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CODE @ NATION MAY EVENTS and LINEUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php?s=&postid=1424384

MAY 2nd: GRAND OPENING OF CODE @ NATION

WITH GLOBAL UNDERGROUND SUPER DJ

STEVE LAWLER (Bedrock UK / Balance Promote)

www.djstevelawler.com

codeposter.jpg

Guest Passes and Reduced Admission are on www.CodeDC.com NOW!

MAY 9th: LISA LOUD (Gatecrasher, Hello Gorgeous UK) & LEECABRERA (Credence UK)

lisaloud.jpg

Lisa Loud is without doubt the "First Lady Of Dance Music", with a phenomenal career that has spanned 14 years, Lisa is widely revered and admired as one of the UKs top female DJs and a highly respected businesswoman. With her extensive musical background, Lisa can ignite any party in the world. From the fashion glitterati in Milan to the hardened dance fans of Ibiza - you can not fail to be seduced by Lisa's sounds. A lady who combines glamour and technical ability on the decks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAY 16th: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER ROGER SANCHEZ rockin the decks with a 8 HOUR MARATHON

OOOHHH BABY RELEASE YOURSELF TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY 23rd: RESIDENT DJ OF THE YEAR OSCAR G & RALPH FALCON w/ a live performance by DARK BEAT "ADDICTED TO DRUMS"

MAY 30th: MAURO PICOTTO & DANILO VIGORITO (MEGANITE)

CIAO BELLA, MAURO KEEPS IT HARD AND STEADY @ NATION!

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

oh back on topic...

this is great news. i just hope silly dress codes aren't going to be enforced, and above all that people will be able to behave themselves a bit better than before.

(on topic) True dat!!

(off topic) I am pretty sure that when you get ONE done, you HAVE to get the other one. I mean I don't know for certain or anything, but I am pretty sure. Or maybe she has one on lay-away or something. Pawned one for crack, somebody rubbed it down, who knows why it's smaller. Maybe, just maybe, and this is totally hypothetically speaking, that one is just naturally different/smaller than the other? I know it seams wierd and probably no where near the truth, but it might just have happened. And another thing, the angle, that may, but doubtful, have thrown off the size of one. But the ever wondering and pondering question is still out there....PINK or BROWN???

(on topic) I'D BANG HER!!

HEY FUCK GOATS...BRING ON THE PARTY!!!!! Ich mochte deine mushie lickin!!

Outstanding lineup. I know you guys are asking for who you would like to see but damn its a new party and they are bringing in some bigger names that dc hasnt seen since buzz went away. Support the party or it will die like the rest. I know you don't like dress codes most don't including myself but i know there are some damn comfortable nice shoes out there that you can dance in.

Good Luck Code Promoters.

Support the parties you like but don't hate on new ones. The ECM scene is taking it from the government. Code is trying to bring something back to DC. There are clubs that would love to have that lineup in one month

Originally posted by oldschoolny

Outstanding lineup. I know you guys are asking for who you would like to see but damn its a new party and they are bringing in some bigger names that dc hasnt seen since buzz went away. Support the party or it will die like the rest. I know you don't like dress codes most don't including myself but i know there are some damn comfortable nice shoes out there that you can dance in.

Support the parties you like but don't hate on new ones. The ECM scene is taking it from the government. Code is trying to bring something back to DC. There are clubs that would love to have that lineup in one month

um...

MAY 16th: GRAMMY AWARD WINNER ROGER SANCHEZ rockin the decks with a 8 HOUR MARATHON

OOOHHH BABY RELEASE YOURSELF TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY 30th: MAURO PICOTTO & DANILO VIGORITO (MEGANITE)

CIAO BELLA, MAURO KEEPS IT HARD AND STEADY @ NATION!

(on topic) I think they are real...too small to be fakies.

(off topic) These dates look rather promising.

Leave Lisa's boobies alone please :tongue:

We hope you all come down and check it out. We have decided to drop the door price for the first month to $15 gen admission. But the $10 passes are up on the site now. We are not trying to be the return of buzz or a dream replica. We are just people that like great music, fun crowds, and a peaceful clubs. With that said, we are not instituting a strict dress code. UFO's are fine, just look CLEAN!!!!! :D

Originally posted by oldschoolny

wow...i still dont think i understand this ramble...and what is ECM?

When Dark Beat performed live at the Dancestar awards they were incredibly powerful and fun we thought it would be great to bring them too you. The singer is a Native American and he comes out leather clad with war paint. Shit is crazy. Definitely gonna be fun. And the girls in the sexy lil indian costumes were cool too.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

When Dark Beat performed live at the Dancestar awards they were incredibly powerful and fun we thought it would be great to bring them too you. The singer is a Native American and he comes out leather clad with war paint. Shit is crazy. Definitely gonna be fun. And the girls in the sexy lil indian costumes were cool too.

"girls in sexy lil indian costumes?" :eek:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

American Indian or Indian Indian? I mean, sari's can be sexy in their own way, but I'd prefer seeing girls wearing Pocohontas leather cutoffs vs. dancing around wearing sari's.

Either or?

half naked chicks are cool as long as they are hot, and well, half naked?