Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs for 18 yr olds!

I know this may sound really lame, but I'm from Long Island and the clubs out here suck but i love to go to them cuz i love to dance and all that. But i'm FINALLY 18 and i wanted to know if there were any good clubs in the city that i could actually get in to. So if anyone could help me out and let me know about any good ones then that would be sweet. any replies can be sent through a PM or emailed or IM'd to . Jcrugbrat2@aol.com :confused:

There are a ton of good clubs in the city that're 18+. Though im not a big fan B52's has a friday night party. You can get into Arc or S.F. with an 18 ID. What clubs do you go to out on L.I. I go to Hofstra and was just wondering. I've been to mirage a lot and Crazy Donkey.

i've been to Mirage, my friends brother used to be co-owner, umm Luxe, Zachary's, umm the Vanderbilt, Eclipse..and theres another one but i cant remember the name, i live right by hofstra but ive never been into any of those places, like the bars or anything along that strip..like where Bogarts is..i always wanted to but i dont know anybody from hofstra...if u think of any other good 18+ places in the city please let me know

Bogarts is 18+ sometimes. If you wanna meet up sometime and go to the city i could give you my cell # and everything. I was gonna go see PVD tmrw but i went the last time and im saving up for the system for my car. I was promoting for this place called Retro Lounge. Spinmaster Eli (he spins at blue tequila) was working there for a while. It was pretty crappy venue. Zachary's and chelsea st. are pretty nice.

Originally posted by xriebaby18x

ive never heard of either of those...is that bad? lol

You're lucky you havent been cursed the knowledge that crazy moose exists. That place blows donkey balls.

Honestly, if you're looking for a "clubbing" experience, and since you're 18, I'd recommend either Arc, Exit, or Roxy(if you're willing to pay the $40 to see PVD).

Unfortunaltye the city's 18+ parties are getting harassed byt he NYPD, so the parties aren't as good as tehy used to be. LI has some nice spots, check out Blu, Bridgeview is about to open. Honestly, this sounds odd, but the longest runnning 18+ party in the tri state area is Arena in New Rochelle, thats your best bet. Its only 10 min past the whitestone bridge.

there are plenty of places that you can go at 18, just not much that you can do on LONG ISLAND at 18. If you venture into nyc the following are all 18+:

- Exit fridays (suck now a days)

- Arc Fridays/Saturdays (fridays aint bad, but havnt been there in a few months)

-Factory after 4am on sunday mornings (THE BEST PLACE IN NYC- at least in my opinion)

-B52 like someone said

OR if you venture a little farther west, Metro Lounge in Rochelle Park, NJ is the only afterhours club in jersey- open till 6am - their fridays are 18+ for gurls and are pretty hot

EXIT IS 18+ FRIDAY NIGHTS & SATURDAY NIGHTS

(FRI NIGHTS ARE BETTER)

IT'S ON WEST 56th b/t 11th & 12th

SOUND FACTORY

18+ FRI NIGHTS

SAT NIGHT ITS 21+, BUT U CAN GET IN AFTER 4am. BEST TIME TO GO TO FACTORY ARE SUNDAY MORNINGS

IT'S ON WEST 46th b/t 11th & 12th

IF U GO TO ARC (VINYL) GO ON A FRIDAY NIGHT