Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy 4/18 - Pvd

Originally posted by sandman1130

Everyone is so cheap..... its only 40 to get in thats only 5 bucks more than twilo charged.......Its PVD he would ripp tiesto any day of the week

uh, no. when pvd was at his prime at twilo it was $20/25? :idea:

Hope all ya'll have fun at PVD.. boohoo I wanna go now...! Dag ish gunna be PACKEd as hell. Remember last time? Yo i got there & tha line was super f*ckin long & i still managed 2 stay in tha long ass line in tha cold for his ass. Didnt hav advanced tix eitha hahahah~ It was a f*cked up night... so yu ppl enjoy :rock:

Originally posted by bigsteve8

I saw PvD last at Mango/Buzz 2 years ago, was like $15. And yes, tonight I'm paying 40+5 (f'n ticketweb) to see him again. Good music is worth it. I'll take one PvD over 10 Tsettos, Lopez, Scribbles, etc. . .

ok next time please dont put pvd in the same sentence as tsettos,lopez and god:rolleyes: scribbles whattttttttttt

hehe

thank you

Originally posted by indigonyc

ok next time please dont put pvd in the same sentence as tsettos,lopez and god:rolleyes: scribbles whattttttttttt

hehe

thank you

Well, after last night. . . shit, i don't know who I'd rather hear, PvD or Tsettos. . . . he looooooooooooooved the cock. Fucking hard house. After getting there at 10:25, getting inside at 11:10, sitting and wandering around and talking to a few people till 2, it was shitty. . . he started well, but fell off farther and farther . . . hell even the sound system started to suck, the bass was getting really thuddy and heavy everywhere on the main dance floor around 4:30 to 5, they need to compensate for less people to turn down the bass a bit. A bad sound system pisses me off to sooooooo many levels. Thank the good lord I missed fucking Dark Beat. Why not just go play Ian Van Dahl "castles in the sky" or some other crockshit?