Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tyrant!!

rockyblue

tyrant rocked the house last night! i had a complete blast! it was great to see everyone who came out. vic, thanks for driving and stopping at 7-11 on the way home. those ice cream bon bons were soooo good. :D but now my head is throbbing from too many midori sours... :(

Originally posted by merkie

Sounds like everyone had a blast. Sorry I did not make it out last night. I took a little nap at 7pm and did not regain consciousness until this morning. Oh well...guess the next trip to Sonar is Steve Lawler!!!:D

we were kinda wunderin' were you were. :shaky:

What I want to know is why was I the only one who was surprised to find out that Steve Lawler and Steve Porter were coming to Sonar in May. How come I didn't get the memo?? :mad:

I was so excited to see them on that flyer, and everyone of you I told, y'all were like, yeah, no shit. That's old news. Fuckers.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

What I want to know is why was I the only one who was surprised to find out that Steve Lawler and Steve Porter were coming to Sonar in May. How come I didn't get the memo?? :mad:

I was so excited to see them on that flyer, and everyone of you I told, y'all were like, yeah, no shit. That's old news. Fuckers.

Pretty sure someone posted the may line-up for sonar. So...you just overlooked the memo.:D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

you were busy picking up hookers in vegas last week, thats why you didnt see the lineup.

Originally posted by addyk

great time. was fun seein lee complainin on the 'sissy' drinks and talkin trash;)

saturday. its on

Lee Burridge was complaining about sissy drinks? When I saw him, he had this huge martini glass full of some pink liquid that he was sipping with a straw! Maybe if he didn't order sissy drinks they wouldn't be so sissy. :laugh:

Originally posted by addyk

i think he had issues with sonars drink list thingy, something about their drinks being sissy fruity something haha.

he said hes bringin his own cooler of beer saturday night :D

Hahaha. They do have a pretty sissy drink list. But they've got an incredible beer selection, too. He didn't have to subject himself to drinking Fruitinis all night. :laugh:

Tyrant at Arc.... HOLY SHIT! What a night! I can't believe we contemplated skipping it because we were all such a mess from Friday night.

When we got there they were playing some chill music which is just what i needed as I was still having trouble forming full sentences *lol* Later in the night the music got harder and they were bangin'! I couldn't stop dancing. Cookie & I finally decided to call it a night shortly after 6 am because we were both about to collapse!

It was nice to see Wideskies & Hotcheme! LOL, funny how the two of you found me :D

One of the best nights of music I have heard in a while. Vic - it reminded me a lot of that night at Buzz w/ Superchumbo, where he didn't let up on the music and we had to will our bodies to keep going!

Soooooo goooooood! :bounce: :bounce: