Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened to my bitch..Illiana

Originally posted by avalondon3

Here's a multiple screen name Biaaaaaaatch:

full%201.jpg

yea yea i seemed to have shook banned LoL no bigs tho i don't feel like wilding out as much any more and damn just because most of ya'll are geeks there's no reason for me to hate so i shall remain quiet and just post on and off trying not to abuse any of ya'll ugly faggets so be goods peoples

Originally posted by jerseyboyy

yea yea i seemed to have shook banned LoL no bigs tho i don't feel like wilding out as much any more and damn just because most of ya'll are geeks there's no reason for me to hate so i shall remain quiet and just post on and off trying not to abuse any of ya'll ugly faggets so be goods peoples

:kiss2:

Originally posted by iliana

Hey chink..don't be mad at me becuase you havent had your salad tossed in decades! SHiaat!

-iliana

:bigfinge:

good ol' illiana, untaimed and vulgar as ever. anyway, i do have a question for you since i see tha madonna sticker: do you think she lives the american dream? i had a debate with my friends about this: i claimed all american girls would like to be like her -- to make it from trash to posh, move to europe and have a fake brit accent. am i right? (this is a serious question)

Originally posted by zlatang

good ol' illiana, untaimed and vulgar as ever. anyway, i do have a question for you since i see tha madonna sticker: do you think she lives the american dream? i had a debate with my friends about this: i claimed all american girls would like to be like her -- to make it from trash to posh, move to europe and have a fake brit accent. am i right? (this is a serious question)

No,

American Girls want to be Britney.

Gay men want to be Madonna.

-iliana

:blank:

No,

American Girls want to be Britney.

Gay men want to be Madonna.

-iliana

:blank:

hmm ok it was a serious Q not a mean one. it seems one can't have a nice conversation with you. what i meant is that all american girsl want to rise from rags to stars and marry abroad... britney may be fresher, but she can't compare (looks&style-wise) to madonna. she is just trampy. but perhaps you are right -- that IS what the majority of american girls want to be (sadly).

hmm ok it was a serious Q not a mean one. it seems one can't have a nice conversation with you. what i meant is that all american girsl want to rise from rags to stars and marry abroad... britney may be fresher, but she can't compare (looks&style-wise) to madonna. she is just trampy. but perhaps you are right -- that IS what the majority of american girls want to be (sadly).

I sure as fuck wouldn't mind having Madonna's life. It's not so much the rags to riches thing, and certainly not marrying abroad (despite the fact that I may very well end up marrying my Irish boyfriend...lol). It's because the bitch has it all and has done it all... Maybe not so much these days, but back in the day when she was pushing the envelope on all levels. At least when I was growing up (I think I started listening to her when I was ten), she was one of the most influential and controversial women in the world. Her actions have had a strong influence on the present. Who wouldn't want that???

Originally posted by tastyt

I sure as fuck wouldn't mind having Madonna's life. It's not so much the rags to riches thing, and certainly not marrying abroad (despite the fact that I may very well end up marrying my Irish boyfriend...lol). It's because the bitch has it all and has done it all... Maybe not so much these days, but back in the day when she was pushing the envelope on all levels. At least when I was growing up (I think I started listening to her when I was ten), she was one of the most influential and controversial women in the world. Her actions have had a strong influence on the present. Who wouldn't want that???

yes i agree. however then she is the american dream -- isn't she? and i like the use of past tense here ("she WAS pushing"..."she was one of the most influential...") and that is where the problem with her is....i think

I gave you a serious answer.

I don't waste my time discussing what other girls want to be. Too bad for them if they can't move to the beat of their own drum.

iliana

:cool:

I gave you a serious answer.

I don't waste my time discussing what other girls want to be. Too bad for them if they can't move to the beat of their own drum.

iliana

hmm what is "their own drum"? i doubt your all-american girl has any other drum but the one played (or -- hit!) by j-lo, b-spears and alike. and such beats strike me as trampy&unclassy. so it is not the question of having one's own identity, but adopting the identity (beat of the drum) of the others. sad!

however i also would never indulge in correcting these things -- i have more important things to do + trash is always fun in low dosages....

:D

hmm what is "their own drum"? i doubt your all-american girl has any other drum but the one played (or -- hit!) by j-lo, b-spears and alike. and such beats strike me as trampy&unclassy. so it is not the question of having one's own identity, but adopting the identity (beat of the drum) of the others. sad!

however i also would never indulge in correcting these things -- i have more important things to do + trash is always fun in low dosages....

:D

Hey, do you get out much or have any friends??:confused: This IS A SERIOUS QUESTION. :rolleyes:

-iliana