Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The REVIEW: MAZE- RALPH FALCON, SALEEN351

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

JUST GOT HOME, HAD TO POST. I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO WALK IN, AND IF I HAD MY WAY, I WOULD OF STAYED TILL NOON...

MAZE TURNED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RALPH FALCON,. WHAT CAN I SAY, IMPRESSIVE IS NOT THE WORD. PLACE WAS PACKED, GIRLS, BEATS, BREW DOGS AND VIP...

HAD ONE OF THE BEST CLUBBING NIGHTS SINCE BY CAREER DOWN HERE. I'M GONNA PUT UP A REAL DEAL REVEIW TOMORROW, BUT WOW!!!!

EDDY G AND MAZE DID THE IMPOSSIBLE, THEY PUT THE SOUTH BEACH BACK IN SOUTH BEACH... THIS IS "THE" FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY.. I WAS WORRIED BUT ABOUT MIDNIGHT IT GOT PACKED AND RALPH CRANKED IT. ABSOULTEY A+++++ ALL AROUND...

UN BELIEVEABLE.. RALPH IS AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING! PROGRESSIVE HEAVEN..... PLACE WAS ROCKING.....

PACKED.. BIG LINES TO GET IN, HUGE LINE FOR THE HIP HOP AREA. AND I GOT MAD MAD MAD MAD CLUB GOSIP........ WHICH OF COURSE I'LL POST LATER...

IF YOU MISSED IT, YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!! LOCALS NIGHT OUT TURNED INTO THE EVENT OF THE WEEK... WOW!!!! ME AND HOG ARE HOOKED!!!!!

OSCAR OR RALPH PLEASE PM ME WITH THAT SAL DANO REMAKE, I BELIEVE IT WAS ANGELO CORTEZ- DRUMS. HE PLAYED IT TWICED AND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! I KNOW ITS OLD BUT WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOW! SICK TUNE.. RALPH EVEN WENT OLD SCHOOL TONIGHT.....

THEY DID IT, THEIR HARD WORK PAID OFF, THE SCENE AINT' DEAD YET, THEIR IS SOME LIFE LEFT IN THIS OLD CLUBBING CITY....

Originally posted by saleen351

JUST GOT HOME, HAD TO POST. I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO WALK IN, AND IF I HAD MY WAY, I WOULD OF STAYED TILL NOON...

MAZE TURNED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RALPH FALCON,. WHAT CAN I SAY, IMPRESSIVE IS NOT THE WORD. PLACE WAS PACKED, GIRLS, BEATS, BREW DOGS AND VIP...

HAD ONE OF THE BEST CLUBBING NIGHTS SINCE BY CAREER DOWN HERE.

OWw no your BI:mad:

I never knew that was what you were doing in the clubs:confused: I better start watching my ass from now on.:idea:

JK:laugh:

IMO Maze was great last night. The CP turn out was totally week. I only saw Jimmy T, Matas and Meli, Shroomy and wife, Biz and OG and Jackie, and thats about it.:confused: :confused: So big shout out to them and :rolleyes: to all that missed out.

Eddy G your a class act bro. Thanks for the patron shot, the VIP service and a big

;) to your blond best friend.

OW yeah to all you "support you locall DJ" peeps me and Saleen had a crew of 10 up in there. And we live up in Plantation and we come down almost every week so the rest of you should start supporting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

First off Ralph was sick, but its obvious that Oscar is the better dj and I've heard Ralph is a better producer.. Why, well Ralph clearly doesn't have the technical skills of oscar, however, I love his style and his progressive sound. He just doesn't layer and mix tracks as well. I caught a few mistakes last night but nothing major, and when you watch RF in the booth hes not energized like oscar or stryke.

But he blew it up. Place was rocking. That sound system is so tight its unreal. fuck steve dash and fuck nexto alpha.. Funktion is the king.

Place was packed. Maybe 200 less people than the friday of the WMC considering the hip hop party upstairs was mobbed. But it wasn't a thugged out crowd, it was a college crowd. The crowd in the main room was younger and reminded me and a cross between a crobar crowd and a space trance crowd. But very respectful and dressed nice and energized. Only part of the club that didn't have people was the very back right.

Got their early but peaked my head out around 1am and the line was nuts. But i couldn't tell if it was for the hip hop or the main room, but none the less the club was packed. Perfectly packed. Vip was great, though the waitresses are little un friendly and didn't really take care of us the way we wanted, but still a great time. AC was not working, and i'm glad they hit the ice system, and my only other complaint was the vip bar doesn't honor the open bar. Which makes noooooooooooooooo sense, since it closes at 12 so their is no vipers there at all at that time. Bartenders still a little cold, they don't have the "esther" in the

(i still hate that cunt) but good.

I had a blast, i guess the progressive sound really won me over last night. Mazes biggest design issue is still that dj booth, its all wrong, way wrong. I loved the lights last night, they were great, but others didn't like them as much. Maze needs to some how get people to spread out to the back side more, and i'm hearing they might put a bar back there, it makes sense, too many crowd on the one spot on the floor.

Def going back... Big names comming in from rivera to stryke to jc bliss etc...

Nerve had to of been dead, saw their owner in there at 230am and all the reveiws said it was dead.

Gosip of the night (which i kinda new) is that space is going to do the friday nerve party. I suspected it, and some told me, but not till last night did i believe the rumores which are still that, rumors.

But nocturnal is comming, and like i predicted they are going to go balls to the wall to knock space down... Which only helps us.

Track of the nigh angelo cortez, drums... Wow! sick tune.

saw the crew andrew, biz, og, hog, meli, matas, jacki, jimmy and others...

now lets see if they can do it every week.....

Maze was great on Friday. Most has been said already, I was also worried that the crowd was not going to fill the place, but around 1 am the place just blew up. People were dancing all around, even upstairs.

I second the motion from Saleen for a friendlier VIP staff, and at least a small bar in the back for the open bar time.

On a different note, what do you guys think about he hip-hop party upstairs in the room? Does it help the main room party? pros and cons? It defiantly is a change when you come up to the doors and see a large crowd outside.

The vibe in Lime Bar is always pleasant, just needs a few more people.

Also, how many of you parked at the bank on 20th and got your vehicle towed. Most Maze regulars have been parking there since it opened, totally messed up. I was doing good before that and only spent $5 for tips, but then $100 out the door. At around 3 am, it seemed like everyone moved from Maze to the towing company to get there car.

There is 50 new pictures from Friday night @ Maze and 23 pictures from Lime Bar

So is everyone taking an easy Saturday night since it is Easter on Sunday or celebrating with a Easter party at Crobar and Space

It's great that they have a Friday party worthy of the venue now...I'm glad to see it's being put to good use :)

I shoulda showed for Ralph though, but my foot was nailed to the floor at Hernan's set. And Saleen, Hernan's not Euro-Trash, just so ya know!

i just wanna thank everyone for comming out last night.. there were a couple of people i couldnt take care of , i just wanna say im sorry, as you can see it was a crazy night, i was running around everywhere, i will make it up to you next week double.

so thanx for the support, all i can say is we got so much more in plan, so stick around, oh yeah and next week it will be insane for my bday.

attachment.php?s=&postid=46024

YEah Saleen is right about the service there

I never even saw the waitress and had to get more ice and juice myself. Still worth the $175 we paid for the table and it's not the clubs falt the waitress was probably partying and fucking off.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thehog

I never even saw the waitress and had to get more ice and juice myself. Still worth the $175 we paid for the table and it's not the clubs falt the waitress was probably partying and fucking off.

she was, she was chilling with her friends instead of doing her job, hence why i never buy a bottle, to me its not worth it, since the service in miami usually blows... there was only 4 tables how hard as it to service our table????? won't happen again, i'll go off on the broad...:blown:

Originally posted by thehog

sorry i never got back to ya hogster!!! After i got off work, i felt like i got hit by a train and desperetly needed some r & r... That with some theraflu and i was down for the count!!!:rolleyes:

how does next friday sound???

see ya next week rf and jon cowan!!!!!

she was, she was chilling with her friends instead of doing her job, hence why i never buy a bottle, to me its not worth it, since the service in miami usually blows... there was only 4 tables how hard as it to service our table????? won't happen again, i'll go off on the broad...:blown:

i felt the same way.. so we took care of that problem :tongue:

next week there will be a good waitress

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eddyguerra305

i felt the same way.. so we fired her yesterday:tongue:

next week there will be a good waitress

damm bro, i didn't want anyone to loose their job over my posts except trance djs and steffin .....

But she was just fucking around... I think they were caught off guard with such a big crowd...

Originally posted by beatfriek

sorry i never got back to ya hogster!!! After i got off work, i felt like i got hit by a train and desperetly needed some r & r... That with some theraflu and i was down for the count!!!:rolleyes:

how does next friday sound???

see ya next week rf and jon cowan!!!!!

Im there man.

its worth the $$$ for the seat if they have those specials.:idea:

had a great time...club looked great, music was on point, the attention Eddy G gave us CPers couldnt have been better...i am def. hitting Maze on Fridays from now on...great seeing all the CPers there...and big thank u to Eddy G for the shots and for the big headache i had the next day...:drunk:

damm bro, i didn't want anyone to loose their job over my posts except trance djs and steffin .....

But she was just fucking around... I think they were caught off guard with such a big crowd...

it wasnt your post that got her fired.. she was totaly plasterd at work, coldnt even walk str8, and a couple of other problems that happend last week....

MUCH RESPECT TO EDDY FOR HOOKING IT UP AS ALWAYS WITH THE GUESTLIST AND THANX FOR THE FREE DRINK VOUCHERS. IT WAS A GOOD NIGHT AND RALPH FALCON WAS PUMPING SOME GREAT TUNES. TOO BAD I HAD TO LEAVE EARLY B/C THE CREW COULDN'T HANG. DEFINITELY CHECKING OUT RF AND JON COWAN THIS WEEKEND AND CELEBRATING EDDY'S B-DAY. ITS GONNA BE ONE LOOOOOOONG FRIDAY. HEY EDDY, WE STILL HAVE TO TAKE SOME SHOTS...:beer::D