Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD @ RoXy Review

i had never seen pvd before, and i wasn't amazed, but overall i thought it was a pretty good night.

the last time i was at roxy was for armin van buren and the line was long as shit, so i was pretty amazed when i got in without any wait whatsoever at like 1:30

And does anyone have a track list?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres the track list

Tracklist:

Paul van Dyk - Nothing But You (PvD Club Mix)

Paul van Dyk - Nothing But You (Cirrus Mix)

Solid Sleep - Club Attack (PvD Mix)

Marco V - I Feel You (PvD Mix)

Katoi - Touch You (Ralphie B Mix)

Ralphie B - Massive

Okyo Track #7

Ghostland - Guide Me God (Voltraxx Mix)

Paul van Dyk feat. Jan Johnston - Never Miss You

Paul van Dyk - Animacion

Space Brothers - Everywhere I Go (PvD Rework)

Blackeight - The Silence (PvD Rework)

Madonna - Music (? Mix)

Eminem - Nobody Listens to Techno (Deep Dish Mix)

Iio - Rapture (? Mix)

Michelle Nicol - Time

Paul van Dyk - Out There and Back

Paul van Dyk - Another Way

Kyau vs. Albert - Velvet Morning (Mirco de Govia Mix)

Aalto - Rush (Super8 vs Orkidea (sp?) Mix)

Hydra - Affinity

The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia

Three Drives - Greece

Underworld - Born Slippy (PvD Mix)

? Artist - Dark Beat (? Mix)

2 X Unknown Track with "I know you want me." said by female voice before the big boom

Originally posted by kuka32679

I disagree with all of you!! I had an great time @ PVD on Friday!!

I also heard he might be a monthly resident DJ @ Roxy starting next month!! Can't wait!! A monthly dose of PVD would be good!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Yeah, that would be amazing, but where did you hear that?

I had an AMAZING time at Roxy. My friends and I drove up from Boston to see him and it was definitly worth it. We would all do it again in a heartbeat. He had us all jumping the whole time. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Nothing But You.

We left at 6:00. never heard We Are Alive. Did he play it?

Originally posted by biatchzxz

PVD @ Arc was def a good time also , that monday a few months ago, I enjoyed it . The ONly thing that SUX BALLS About ARC is that there isnt any alcohol in there i mean whats the big deal?

I hope they never get a liquour license

- keeps down on the dough i spend

- keeps out the bar crowd that's just gonna stand around on the dance floor in the way getting hammered and bumping into people.

- while its probably tru that there's more other substances going on cause of the no booze, drunk often = beligerent and sloppy

- alcohol would bring out more poeple just interested in hitting on folks instead of bouncing to the beats.

If you can't stay up and happy cause of the tunes...???

Originally posted by biatchzxz

PVD @ Arc was def a good time also , that monday a few months ago, I enjoyed it . The ONly thing that SUX BALLS About ARC is that there isnt any alcohol in there i mean whats the big deal?

PVD was sick at ARC in october!! Last time at roxy ok , didnt see him this time. But saw him in at avalon in october on holloween was SICK the place just went NUTS!!!!! My number one time i saw him and he was totally on point was in Ibiza at amensia but you pretty much have to be on point when your playing there. But i like that he is changing things up every good dj changes things up every 4 years or so if they didnt the would have no lasting power and wouldnt be around as long as they are. They would just get old after awhile. PVD id stil the man:cool:

Originally posted by merllen

PVD was sick at ARC in october!! Last time at roxy ok , didnt see him this time. But saw him in at avalon in october on holloween was SICK the place just went NUTS!!!!! My number one time i saw him and he was totally on point was in Ibiza at amensia but you pretty much have to be on point when your playing there. But i like that he is changing things up every good dj changes things up every 4 years or so if they didnt the would have no lasting power and wouldnt be around as long as they are. They would just get old after awhile. PVD id stil the man:cool:

pvd@arc, what a night to remember ;)

Roxy is a big enough place to have a bi-monthly residency. Nice to be there for an extended set. Been a long time since I last saw him at Twilo throwing a record into the crowd...

I personally had a great time watching and listening to him play. Would love to know the name of the song wherein the woman states, "I know you want me.":D

Originally posted by iclubnyc

Roxy is a big enough place to have a bi-monthly residency. Nice to be there for an extended set. Been a long time since I last saw him at Twilo throwing a record into the crowd...

I personally had a great time watching and listening to him play. Would love to know the name of the song wherein the woman states, "I know you want me.":D

he threw for an angel out in the crowd the last time at twilo

that i kno u want me song: pvd vs second sun - crush

Originally posted by lillizzy

he threw for an angel out in the crowd the last time at twilo

that i kno u want me song: pvd vs second sun - crush

Lillizzy:

Thanks for the song information. As a remix, is it available any place?

I have been going to see PvD for years. I cannot say that I have witnessed PvD as off the hook as my days of watching him at Twilo. That stated, I still have a wonderful time watching PvD at other venues - although it was a close call at Exit. As such, I look forward to seeing PvD spin years into the future.

Originally posted by dirtycash18

arc? no alcohol? doesn't that ring a bell to authorities? i don't know of any place where a large amount of pple would go to enjoy themselves without the company of alcohol. now you got this club that stays open til dawn and it's still packed. they must be doing something right.....

i was browsing through the reviews to come across this BS...

u damn rite that they are doing something rite... its called ARC has the best DJ's in the world spinning there week in and week out... the place may not be huge but the vibe there is incredible, obviusly u have no clue what u are talkin about.. Fri night wit DT is the hottest party in the city.. and as for the sat night parties wit the most talented DJ's around, just to name a few... ranging from DH, to Sander K. to Mauro Picotto to Ritchie Hawtin to Sven Vath to Sasha and many more... a well respected place for ages and will continue to stay that way.. we dont need any ingorance from peeps like u tryin to crack on my club..

Is what u are saying that without alcohol or another stimulant YOU cant have a good time?? thats sad.. if so then i think lots of people are gonna laugh at you and gonna wanna give u a beat down.. lol.. ARC is a place where u can go to have fun.. stimulant or not we are there for the music... for u to say that the club is packed until dawn for a reason other than the music and DJ's u are a fool.. so they dont have a liquor license, it is not needed to have the place bumpin week after week.. but i wouldnt expect u to understand that.. we wouldnt want a liquor license anyways.. it would just be a hassle to throw a drunk punk like you out the door cuz u passed out and missed the show..

maybe u should think about what u say next time cuz people actually do read what you say.. and i know u will say well i can say what i want to its a free country.. if thats your only excuse but u should have a lil more respect for a place that has been around so long.. but if u dont respect yourself im not expecting u to respect anyhting else... whatever tho... just gets me heated to read some BS like that.. if u wanna crack on a club why dont u take it somewhere else..

Last thing on this thread.. i promise.. PVD was ridiculous the 18th at ROXY.. he took me on a ride like never before.. he played trance and hard trance and some hard house and was on his A GAME definately.. the man is truly a genius.. had the crowd goin nuts all nighht long just asking for more.. u all say no direction in his set, i say were u all at the same club as me??

It seems to me that all the people that stayed there all night and didnt leave early and appreciated everything ( the peeps that closed it out) dont have a comp at home to let u all know that he was fawkin sick or they dont know about your lil site clubplanet... but i think the people there that enjoyed themselves outwieghed the people that didnt 500/1.. but what do i know about the club scene.. bring on PVD JUNE 20th... i cant wait till he is back